OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

trying to make a USC cw...using varsity red and it looks ok on my monitor...but not sure how it will turnout...don't really want to spend ID money on a shoe that isn't going to turn out the way I want it to....thoughts anyone?
Team Red would be closer to USC, but it's not on every option like the Varsity Red. Page 28 has some samples with the Varsity Red color used.

trying to make a USC cw...using varsity red and it looks ok on my monitor...but not sure how it will turnout...don't really want to spend ID money on a shoe that isn't going to turn out the way I want it to....thoughts anyone?
Team Red would be closer to USC, but it's not on every option like the Varsity Red. Page 28 has some samples with the Varsity Red color used.

^ You forgot dragon leopard print.

I don't know how he thought Nike painted the entire upper. They probably cut the material that's already in the selected colour into the needed size and maybe the swoosh is painted, but it could also be a thin piece of material pressed on top.

^ You forgot dragon leopard print.

I don't know how he thought Nike painted the entire upper. They probably cut the material that's already in the selected colour into the needed size and maybe the swoosh is painted, but it could also be a thin piece of material pressed on top.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

thanks man...yeah...the red looks a lot different in pictures than it does when you are creating them on the site....guess I'll just have to hope they do a USC cw like they did with the V's.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

thanks man...yeah...the red looks a lot different in pictures than it does when you are creating them on the site....guess I'll just have to hope they do a USC cw like they did with the V's.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by JRodski

here is a video review some guy did for some all white VI ID's he calls the white dragons. im not into all white kicks but the way they came out is so ill. the white/grey base really set these off. check em out

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ml8rMhg8&feature=feedlik

i just watched this video again but with sound... this guy is something else...
"what if i was able to white the whole sneaker out and have no swoosh at all" 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 .. like nike was really gonna allow that to happen 
grin.gif
LOL
roll.gif
LOL that guy is funny over there! haha....I am a chinese and i can tell you what not that theres no such thing as white dragon!!
roll.gif

He is making it wrong...totally!!! lol...go do some research on the internet dude!!! haha....

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by JRodski

here is a video review some guy did for some all white VI ID's he calls the white dragons. im not into all white kicks but the way they came out is so ill. the white/grey base really set these off. check em out

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ml8rMhg8&feature=feedlik

i just watched this video again but with sound... this guy is something else...
"what if i was able to white the whole sneaker out and have no swoosh at all" 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 .. like nike was really gonna allow that to happen 
grin.gif
LOL
roll.gif
LOL that guy is funny over there! haha....I am a chinese and i can tell you what not that theres no such thing as white dragon!!
roll.gif

He is making it wrong...totally!!! lol...go do some research on the internet dude!!! haha....

Originally Posted by s dubl

hmmm, from the look of that silver heel cup on the white heel I might need to send my pair that comes in soon back.

waverider...very sick! I swear I need to do a pair with royal and volt.

Thx dub!

Originally Posted by s dubl

hmmm, from the look of that silver heel cup on the white heel I might need to send my pair that comes in soon back.

waverider...very sick! I swear I need to do a pair with royal and volt.

Thx dub!

Finally got my pair today, sorry for lack of pics. Grey a bit darker than i expected but kinda like the V Aces home feel to them.

Finally got my pair today, sorry for lack of pics. Grey a bit darker than i expected but kinda like the V Aces home feel to them.

i think the white midsole and white sole looks real dope.

can you post more pics asap. im about to pull the trigger on a pair, but need more pics to see how an all white bottom looks.

i think the white midsole and white sole looks real dope.

can you post more pics asap. im about to pull the trigger on a pair, but need more pics to see how an all white bottom looks.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^That's a properly done SJ. I did the same. Only difference is I made mine bred inspired.
bet those came out clean...gonna give that a shot next....wonder when they are going to add more color options.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^That's a properly done SJ. I did the same. Only difference is I made mine bred inspired.
bet those came out clean...gonna give that a shot next....wonder when they are going to add more color options.

Back
Top Bottom