OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by Josh311

a8635669eb7fd7c66afadc0e99fe4e3fa42418b.jpg

Decent?
i love them
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gentry, those are dope! I woulda went with black swoosh too, but that red shozoku on black tongue looks
smokin.gif
too bad you couldn't do shozoku and swoosh separate.

Patiently waiting on update on my next pair. Hopefully I can figure out how to add a lil touch to em.....

Gentry, those are dope! I woulda went with black swoosh too, but that red shozoku on black tongue looks
smokin.gif
too bad you couldn't do shozoku and swoosh separate.

Patiently waiting on update on my next pair. Hopefully I can figure out how to add a lil touch to em.....

Thanks s. dubl. I thought about going with the black swoosh but I'm not too big on the same color swoosh/base thing. So far from what I've seen it doesn't go good too well. Besides, I think that an all black upper would look too dull. But that's why they're ID's. So we can customize them to our own likings.
smile.gif

Thanks s. dubl. I thought about going with the black swoosh but I'm not too big on the same color swoosh/base thing. So far from what I've seen it doesn't go good too well. Besides, I think that an all black upper would look too dull. But that's why they're ID's. So we can customize them to our own likings.
smile.gif

hey, quick question...after you guys got the email that your nikeID order has been started, how long did it take to get your shoes?

hey, quick question...after you guys got the email that your nikeID order has been started, how long did it take to get your shoes?

Originally Posted by JRodski

@gentry, noticed you put some other laces in your ID's. did you not like the ones that came with them? or you just put the round ones in to get as close to the XI's as you possibly could? just wonderin...

Yeah I did switch the laces. I put those of the 11's. Swapped them out from some Barkley beaters I had. I figured that if they're gonna be inspired by the breds then these laces would add a nice touch to them.

Originally Posted by JRodski

@gentry, noticed you put some other laces in your ID's. did you not like the ones that came with them? or you just put the round ones in to get as close to the XI's as you possibly could? just wonderin...

Yeah I did switch the laces. I put those of the 11's. Swapped them out from some Barkley beaters I had. I figured that if they're gonna be inspired by the breds then these laces would add a nice touch to them.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by never wear them

i like those insp XIs. my locker pair has a black swoosh

real nice tho dude. can we get a pic of the soles?
nice ids everyone. 

Thanks NWT. And here u go...

SO FRESH 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gentry which sole did u use and is it solid or translucent

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by never wear them

i like those insp XIs. my locker pair has a black swoosh

real nice tho dude. can we get a pic of the soles?
nice ids everyone. 

Thanks NWT. And here u go...

SO FRESH 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gentry which sole did u use and is it solid or translucent

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by ptngina

came in today. not what I expected. snakeskin reflects too much.

Really like these! Might have to ID a pair with black laces and/or lining.
These are sick, might have to ID myself a pair as well! good work...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by ptngina

came in today. not what I expected. snakeskin reflects too much.

Really like these! Might have to ID a pair with black laces and/or lining.
These are sick, might have to ID myself a pair as well! good work...

Back
Top Bottom