OFFICIALLY BEING FAT UNAPPRECIATION vol. TEAM FAT BOYS

Originally Posted by Al Audi

is possible to see results in a week for sure. if you know what youre doing and eat right. ive done it plenty times from slacking off.

This is completely true, I gained 10 pounds after freshman year, and I lost 3 pounds after a week.
Don't go anorexic, but just eat til your content and never til your full.
And just running like 10-15 mins a day will suffice.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

is possible to see results in a week for sure. if you know what youre doing and eat right. ive done it plenty times from slacking off.

This is completely true, I gained 10 pounds after freshman year, and I lost 3 pounds after a week.
Don't go anorexic, but just eat til your content and never til your full.
And just running like 10-15 mins a day will suffice.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by iLLest

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Funny you made this thread.
I was just discussing this the other day.
IDK how to be fat though. Team Fitness FTW.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif
BLAH @ TeamFtiness. TeamGENETICS FTW!!!! It's so lovely to have a nice muscular physique with the absolute minimal amount of working out. Also Team Mesomorph...our bodies respond the quickest to any type of physical activity. I can literally add or lose mass in a 2 week period.
those "body types" are a myth.

some people are bornwith better body composition than others, yeah......

but most people who talk like this are like normal build w/ a six pack anyway and they think theyre jacked

post a pic, guarantee teamfitness is in better shape
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet this is coming from one of those No xplode meatheads who spend like 3 hours in the gym (1 hour of which is spent in the mirrors), who actually think that an overabundance of musculature is what pulls the chicks. The type who looks at other dudes in the gym constantly rating themselves against them...I mean look at you, you're already asking a dude to "post a pic"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh BTW, Natural with no supplements FTW!!! Hi-Larius.

laugh.gif
try an hour. 3 hours is counterproductive.

and i have good genetics too. didnt need to lift to look good but i wanted to look better. plus its good for your health, inactivity is not a good look.

implying im insecure? i mean come on dude, im just stating the facts. only a few people are born with great physiques, the rest work for them. chances are, youre probably not one of those few. im not trying to compare myself to you. you dont work out so i already know i look better.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif
BLAH @ TeamFtiness. TeamGENETICS FTW!!!! It's so lovely to have a nice muscular physique with the absolute minimal amount of working out. Also Team Mesomorph...our bodies respond the quickest to any type of physical activity. I can literally add or lose mass in a 2 week period.

but most people who talk like this are like normal build w/ a six pack anyway and they think theyre jacked

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet this is coming from one of those No xplode meatheads who spend like 3 hours in the gym (1 hour of which is spent in the mirrors), who actually think that an overabundance of musculature is what pulls the chicks. The type who looks at other dudes in the gym constantly rating themselves against them...I mean look at you, you're already asking a dude to "post a pic"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and i have good genetics too. didnt need to lift to look good but i wanted to look better. plus its good for your health, inactivity is not a good look.

implying im insecure? i mean come on dude, im just stating the facts. only a few people are born with great physiques, the rest work for them. chances are, youre probably not one of those few. im not trying to compare myself to you. you dont work out so i already know i look better.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HANDLED.

Duke probably got picked on by these meatheads in school and is still bitter about it 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HANDLED.

Duke probably got picked on by these meatheads in school and is still bitter about it 
laugh.gif

man i gained a good 40lbs in like a yr and let me tell you being over weight is not cool. my neighbor out of the blue hits me up and says "hey you wanna workout" so i was like cool i will start working out. homie was boxing instructor back in the day. well two weeks into that, has made a lot of difference. i went from a 40 size pants(fitting loose) to a 38 fitting perfect. i tell you if you a fatty like me and want to loose mad weight try that. STAXX that spin class is mad crazy ive tried it once only and couldnt hang cause my cardio was caca. now im not 100% yet but i can hang for 2 minutes sparring with homie. i know that aint jack but if your outta shape you will be hurting for air.

man i gained a good 40lbs in like a yr and let me tell you being over weight is not cool. my neighbor out of the blue hits me up and says "hey you wanna workout" so i was like cool i will start working out. homie was boxing instructor back in the day. well two weeks into that, has made a lot of difference. i went from a 40 size pants(fitting loose) to a 38 fitting perfect. i tell you if you a fatty like me and want to loose mad weight try that. STAXX that spin class is mad crazy ive tried it once only and couldnt hang cause my cardio was caca. now im not 100% yet but i can hang for 2 minutes sparring with homie. i know that aint jack but if your outta shape you will be hurting for air.

first yr of college went from 210 to 185...ill credit it that to girl stress/bastketball/lots of water.

3 yrs later im 235
smh.gif
technically im obese according to my bmi, although every1 says i don't look my weight.

(im 6"2 btw)

first yr of college went from 210 to 185...ill credit it that to girl stress/bastketball/lots of water.

3 yrs later im 235
smh.gif
technically im obese according to my bmi, although every1 says i don't look my weight.

(im 6"2 btw)

Originally Posted by Club29

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HANDLED.

laugh.gif

Hmm I'm 6'6 245 lbs dry weight. Have always had a nice physique (and still receive compliments from chicks, and my dudes who are amazed that I haven't done anything physical for the last few months), don't get me wrong, while I was in Iraq I worked out almost to the point of catabolism (little weights, just sprint intervals, and pull ups, dips, and abs). I was able to run 3 miles in over 110 degrees heat with pants and NorthFace hiking boots...then go directly into the workout tent and do my pullups, dips, abs (my ab routine was 200 flutter kicks in one set, 200 bicycles in one set, then 200 crunches in one set.

When I got back from the sand I was running 5 miles or more 5 times a week, while running 14 miles non-stop one time just to see how far I could go (still wasn't totally gassed, but my shoes were too worn out and wasn't providing enough cushion so I decided to stop to prevent overuse injury.

These last two months my patellar tendinitis flared up and my ankle was messed up from hooping, so I took a TOTAL break from working out, yet I still managed to lose 10 lbs and a couple of inches off my waist...I simply reduced my caloric intake and the rest took care of itself...So again I say TEAM MESOMORPH.

Oh and I never got picked on in Elementary, Junior High, H.S., College, or in the world. I could say it's because I'm a pretty big and solid framed guy, but it's more because I know how to treat people and I give as much respect as I command. Meatheads FTL!!!!

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HANDLED.

laugh.gif

Hmm I'm 6'6 245 lbs dry weight. Have always had a nice physique (and still receive compliments from chicks, and my dudes who are amazed that I haven't done anything physical for the last few months), don't get me wrong, while I was in Iraq I worked out almost to the point of catabolism (little weights, just sprint intervals, and pull ups, dips, and abs). I was able to run 3 miles in over 110 degrees heat with pants and NorthFace hiking boots...then go directly into the workout tent and do my pullups, dips, abs (my ab routine was 200 flutter kicks in one set, 200 bicycles in one set, then 200 crunches in one set.

When I got back from the sand I was running 5 miles or more 5 times a week, while running 14 miles non-stop one time just to see how far I could go (still wasn't totally gassed, but my shoes were too worn out and wasn't providing enough cushion so I decided to stop to prevent overuse injury.

These last two months my patellar tendinitis flared up and my ankle was messed up from hooping, so I took a TOTAL break from working out, yet I still managed to lose 10 lbs and a couple of inches off my waist...I simply reduced my caloric intake and the rest took care of itself...So again I say TEAM MESOMORPH.

Oh and I never got picked on in Elementary, Junior High, H.S., College, or in the world. I could say it's because I'm a pretty big and solid framed guy, but it's more because I know how to treat people and I give as much respect as I command. Meatheads FTL!!!!

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HANDLED.

laugh.gif

Double Post...but oh The Genetic Lottery FTW!!!!! Well except for my receding hairline
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My man.
iLLest!
Oh you already know...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HANDLED.

laugh.gif

Double Post...but oh The Genetic Lottery FTW!!!!! Well except for my receding hairline
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How has no one called out illest for his avy?...Pull your pants up my dude
roll.gif
joints is borderline perez

laugh.gif
How has no one called out illest for his avy?...Pull your pants up my dude
roll.gif
joints is borderline perez

Elder, you're discounting all the hard work you put in by saying you have good genetics. You think it's easy for Lance Armstrong to get fat even after he doesn't work out for a month? You are not a genetic freak. You're current state is borne out of years of hard work. I don't even know why you are downplaying this. You're talking like you've never taken a walk outside and still have a 6 pack.

Elder, you're discounting all the hard work you put in by saying you have good genetics. You think it's easy for Lance Armstrong to get fat even after he doesn't work out for a month? You are not a genetic freak. You're current state is borne out of years of hard work. I don't even know why you are downplaying this. You're talking like you've never taken a walk outside and still have a 6 pack.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

this. youre going on about your strenuous cardio and then you talk about genetics and being a "mesomorph?"
laugh.gif
come on dude.

and for the record cardio + some ab work and pullups does not = a good build. like i said, you sound like one of those dudes who thinks they're jacked because they have a six-pack. 

genetic lottery? 
roll.gif
what team you play for homie? i assume you're in the nfl then? or the nba maybe?

Back
Top Bottom