[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh Essential.

Looks like OKC is being aggressive in pursuit of your boy Dorrell Wright.

Doesn't sound like the Lakers are even aware of him being a FA... :smh:

If I heard Klay AND Barnes, I couldn't say yes fast enough. :lol:

I'd kick Dwight's *** out the door.

But they gave Harden up for financial reasons. It's not like they said "This isn't working out."

I agree with Essential, Wright's a good add, but LA won't do it.

Though very unlikely...I still believe Blake Griffin and Bledsoe would be the best sign n trade deal.  even as much as I dislike the clippers.

No way it would be Klay AND Barnes, the W's value them too highly.

I would be 100% fine with just Barnes IF Dwight wanted to leave. Way more than Asik/Lin, (imo) Blake Griffin, or nothing.

More than likely, the W's would want to keep Klay over Barnes anyway. The backcourt + Dwight = :x

Last edited:
So the Lakers "surprise" on tuesday is Dwight getting his own TV show on Time Warner? :lol:

I guess that'll feed his ego.

Last edited:
Dwight spoke with Jack Nicholson on the phone. Encouraging him to remain a Laker :lol: Should have saved him for the meeting tomorrow.

Lakers are probably going all out. They're gonna have holograms of Wilt and Mikan telling him to stay.

Last edited:
Dwight spoke on the phone with Jack Nicholson on the phone. Encouraging him to remain a Laker :lol: Should have saved him for the meeting tomorrow.

Lakers are probably going all out. They're gonna have holograms of Wilt and Mikan telling him to stay.

At the hologram. :lol:

so cp3 resigned with the clips 5 years 107 mil. so dwight and cp teaming up is officially dead, unless we do a sign n trade, which we wont, with the clips anyways. so that's one team oout of the running. just leaves htown, gsw and who else, dallas?

so cp3 resigned with the clips 5 years 107 mil. so dwight and cp teaming up is officially dead..
jgp1yw.jpg

Last edited:
Lakers aren't winning a chip with or without DH next few years. Die hard Laker fan, but NOTHING on our roster is scaring anybody. Let him go and rebuild IMO. Let Kobe cook before he retires, averaging like 35ppg on a weak team with Nash throwing dimes. That's about the best we can ask for for the next 2 years

Last edited:
lol @ klay or barnes

tanking and getting a similar player in the lottery + having cap space sounds more attractive and more dignified than simpin Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom