[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG y'all need to stop bringing up JUST 2014!!!

2014 is just the beginning of the restart, it doesnt mean we are instantly gonna be in title contention

It's not about just 2014 but 2015, 2016, etc....2014 is just the first time we can flex our muscle through the draft & free agency in 100 years lol
But trust it is going to take longer than a couple years to get back to the promise land...it took us 7 years to get back to the Chip after the
Shaq/Kobe Era...It'll prob take us 4 years to get back to title contention. All in all thats not bad.

But its more than just 2014, thats only the beginning.
true but imagine trading expiring contracts for a star mid season and signing another star next year - then that 7 year period of sucking gets reduced, possibly, to about 2-3...depending on how much a paycut Kobe takes and the roll he accepts.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 49s
Lakers vs Houston conference finals. Pre order your popcorn!!

laugh.gif
This guy is like the wacky relative at a funeral that lightens up the mood and makes the world feel alright again.

Well looks like theres nothing to get excited about this season.. lol

Can we just get old team back of bynum, ariza, brown, lo, farmar and sasha for old time sake :lol:

OMG y'all need to stop bringing up JUST 2014!!!

2014 is just the beginning of the restart, it doesnt mean we are instantly gonna be in title contention

It's not about just 2014 but 2015, 2016, etc....2014 is just the first time we can flex our muscle through the draft & free agency in 100 years lol
But trust it is going to take longer than a couple years to get back to the promise land...it took us 7 years to get back to the Chip after the
Shaq/Kobe Era...It'll prob take us 4 years to get back to title contention. All in all thats not bad.

But its more than just 2014, thats only the beginning.

I've seriously typed this 17 times in here. Thank you for handling this one. I'll get the next.

#Teamwork

P, i need key players to look out for on our summer league team.
Players that realistically have a small shot to make the team.
Also, a good stream to watch our summer league games (legal of course :nerd: ).

Thanks.

We really are not in a bad position. In all honesty the only reason we look bad is because of Kobe. He has maybe 2 years left and his window is closing. We all want him to get that ring

Honestly, id rather develop sacre and explore a better option at PF. Ive followed kaman his entire career and hes an enigma. Borderline black hole in the post as well.

The point is we can basically go in any direction we want. It's not necessarily about bringing in a SPECIFIC player.

Assuming we axe D'antoni at the end of next season, how do yall feel about shaking that coach K tree again to gauge his interest in the NBA :nerd:

Van Gundy bros for me.

i would agree. in phil's recent book, he mentions the following: during a game kobe goes up to phil and tells him you need to get kwame out. kwame had mentioned to kobe that phil needs to sub him out because he is going to be fouled and he might have to shot free throws. that was the end of kwame on the lakers.
Any Adam Morrison stories? He has gotta be worse.

Funny..mixed reactions to kaman rumors over at LTB and Lakernation boards. Some are disgusted and others conversely optomistic..lmao. trust me when I say that kaman and his gm are not condusive to winning. Its maddening. I bet I refresh my browser tonight or tomorrow and find out mitch gave him thr mmle.

Kaman? I wouldn't mind.

So a game vs Cle on friday? Curious to see our SL team.

Last edited:
are we still old? -yes

are we still unathletic? - yes

can we hit the three consistently? no

ok, nothing has changed.

either get rid of everyone please and accept that we will suck, tell kobe to sit out the year OR go out and try to make a move of some sort please.

Notable Names left that r affordable-

Wing-young, morrow, the brewers.
Inside-wright, lamar, kaveman.

Maybe look at farmar. Maybe sasha.

Notable Names left that r affordable-

Wing-young, morrow, the brewers.
Inside-wright, lamar, kaveman.

Maybe look at farmar. Maybe sasha.
Farmar is stuck in turkey his buyout would be more than the Lakers would give him

I forgot delfino is still available. Laker fans-whod u rather have...nick young, corey brewer, or anthony morrow?? Or delfino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom