[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hiring Phil this year hurts way more after learning he had cancer during the 2011 season and was receiving treatment and recovering last year. :smh:

No wonder Jeanie didn't speak to Jim.

I would offer Dwight $1 less than what the Mavs, Cavs and Rockets can offer.....

How much do you REALLY want to be in purple/gold?
or move on without him...
5yr,118mil dollars for this guy :smh: :smh:

I would love to do a sign and trade with Houston(they would need to get rid of salary to afford him correct?) and get Asik/T.Jones :nerd:

Last edited:
I would offer Dwight $1 less than what the Mavs, Cavs and Rockets can offer.....

I would love to do a sign and trade with Houston(they would need to get rid of salary to afford him correct?) and get harden :nerd:

fixed

Unless the Lakers are able to dump Steve Nash and Blake's salary, they will be the starting and backup PG's next year. No need to pickup anymore aside from the draft.

At SHOOTING GUARD: If Lakers don't pickup Jodie Meeks option at 1.5M, make a run at JR Smith. He's a shooter. That's all we need to know. :lol:

At SMALL FORWARD: C.J. Miles would be a nice fit off the bench, Trevor Ariza's name also pops out, as well as Corey Brewer.

Or reunite 24/7 (Kobe & Odom) :nerd: (ain't noboy got time for that)

At POWER FORWARD: Carl Landry if not, Earl Clark.

CENTER: Johan Petro solid backup center.

if dont see half of these players leaving their team unless they dont get resigned

man if the warriors gave us klay thompson for gasol i would be estatic

lmao sell them on curry+bogut+gasol GO FOR IT NOW!

pau low key was dropping triple doubles pretty easily his last few games

You don't stay a premier franchise for very long doing stupid **** like that.

uhhh you do know that klay is still on his rookie contract and gasol earns like like 6 times as much? :lol:
even if you package someone with klay, the only person id probably take is lee which does nothing for our defense and probably makes it worse

if they didnt take Pierce for Barnes I doubt they want Gasol especially since they are in love with Lee right now.

if dont see half of these players leaving their team unless they dont get resigned

You're probably right, JR Smith is definitely a long shot, BUT New York is also a luxury tax payer for the next 2 season 14-15, don't think they will extend him for longer than 1 year.

I'm banking on the fact that Cleveland also has Alonzo Gee, Wayne Ellinton and Omri Casspi enough not to pick-up CJ Miles option.
Plus they're gonna go all out for Andrew Bynum.

Carl Landry will put Golden State over the luxury tax next year, unless they clear cap space. Who knows if they will sign Jarret Jack as well.

Just thinking out loud :smile:

Last edited:
You're probably right, JR Smith is definitely a long shot, BUT New York is also a luxury tax payer for the next 2 season 14-15, don't think they will extend him for longer than 1 year.

I'm banking on the fact that Cleveland also has Alonzo Gee, Wayne Ellinton and Omri Casspi enough not to pick-up CJ Miles option.
Plus they're gonna go all out for Andrew Bynum.

Carl Landry will put Golden State over the luxury tax next year, unless they clear cap space. Who knows if they will sign Jarret Jack as well.

Just thinking out loud :smile:

JR seems like hes just in love with city and team. I dont see him wanting to leave unless they give him close to nothing.

CJ Miles seems possible enough

The way playoffs been going I think GS will try to keep both players if possible.

I just checked a few of my posts from October and some people were commenting on how the Laker reserves were getting killed after the starter sat out.
I guess there was reason to worry about that after all :smh: .
If your reserves are getting in the Pre season by the other team's reserves then they will likely get killed in the regular season as well.
These dudes could not score or play any defense...it was just like what they were doing against San Antonio.

I also like this quote by me "Gasol looking flabby n sick. Slow on transition defense and missing everything."

PRE

SEASON

:smh:

"The Charles Barkley comment is false about old players can not get it done. If you look at Iman Shumpert and Derrick Rose injury,Young >>>" "Charles Barkley never won so it is hard for him to understand what it takes to win." -Metta World Peace

:smokin

*Cue Champions - Ron Artest *

Also I began working on what I'm going to post.. It will be a long read

Last edited:

brb let me make an appointment with my optometrist for an eye check-up to get my eyes cleared of any danger from reading the 600 page novel that's about to be posted.

Last edited:

brb let me make an appointment with my optometrist for an eye check-up to get my eyes cleared of any danger from reading the 600 page novel that's about to be posted.

I'll break it up :lol:

And Anti please give him a different Spurs avy, it's hurting my brain.

[quote name="KOD843"]"The Charles Barkley comment is false about old players can not get it done. If you look at Iman Shumpert and Derrick Rose injury,Young >>>" "Charles Barkley never won so it is hard for him to understand what it takes to win." -Metta World Peace

:smokin[/quote]I disagree COMPLETELY, but... I love that he said it. :lol: #ignant :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom