[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we have nash and calderon we will end up needing kobe to defend every pg thrown at us in the playoffs

I believe Dwight is gonna ***** out and go to Houston, but I believe everything will go down with a 3 team sign and trade.

He'll stay in LA.

One extra year of checks, plus not wanting the stigma of 3 teams in 3 years plus the roster reshaped in 12 months.

I think he stays. *shrugs*

Yates pretty good. I like his unbiased, non homer opinions too

He will make decision tomorrow. Its Friday and he doesn't want sportstalk to be all negative toward him. He'll have the weekend for peeps to calm down, and less hate after a 3day break.

Dude is gone to the Rockets anyone who thinks different is kidding themselves. I dislike we even had to pitch to him. This is the ******g Lakers!

In Game of Thones terms "we do not sow". You want to be here then good. you have doubts? Then get the **** out. That's how I feel about the whole situation.

You can break it down however you want but at the end of the day he can be here or he can bounce the FRANCHISE is bigger than any one player.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing he walks away from 30 million, over 100 million in endorsements, an acting career, and LA life. Even if he doesn't like Kobe or dantoni I doubt he leaves that much money on the table.

My final decision: he stays.

Last edited:
If Arash Markazi (who has the funniest stuttering problem ever) is saying that about Dwight, that's not a good sign for the Lakers.

He's been saying all year how Dwight isn't going anywhere and he won't leave the Lakers.

I think Dwight Howard at this very minuete still doesn't know where he's going. I wouldn't be surprised if we wait till Monday instead of tomorrow.

He'll pick the Rockets first then when July 10 rolls around he'll change his mind and pick the Lakers ....Watch
laugh.gif

If he chooses GS, and they can dump Bogut, RJ and Beidreis (someday I will learn how to spell this dudes name....)
They will have to let Jack walk. At the very, very least, I hope we can get Jarret Jack, just so he stops torching us. :lol:

GS finds a way to get Dwight with Lee, Barnes, Klay, Curry, that's the best starting five in the NBA.
Worst bench in NBA history, but serious top 5, with room to improve. (Plus they could flip Lee at some point for a stretch, and help pay for Klay/Barnes in the future.).

Whatever he decides, I hope he lets the Lakers know by tomorrow to put an end to this agony and allow the Lakers to make other moves before its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom