OG Airmax 1 QS, back in June...

http://www.sneakers.bz/sneakers/nik...y-of-air---white---red---grey-/927/#927_0.jpg"alt="image">

Just read this on Overkill.

I know. Good news, but i'm worried that we'll get some kind of square toe, cheap material, poor quality shoe like most of the recent AM1's.
If the above is avoided, i'll be a very happy man.

why do they QS a release like this? same stuff with the 08 infrareds... why not just a limited release? oh well more money for my down payment. I haven'tbought a single release this year

This dude said back in june... i though he was implying last year.

But i got the memo.

Yeah, my HOA's are still in decent condition... just slight yellowage on midsole.

Will definitely cop these and the Flywire editions.

Nice touch... Pumpkin Titts.

Praise the lord!!! My HOA pair was stolen from my locker at the gym shortly after purchasing them. I've been waiting ever since.

Any info on RD, numbers, and how limited they'll be (QS, Tier 0 drop, etc.).
Can't WAIT!!!
P

i didn't see anywhere on that site that said they were re-releasing, but I didn't look that close. the pics are of the 05 HOA's... but if it'strue, it still sucks because a) QS are tough to get in Colorado, b) they will be priced outrageously, and c) if the info is on a German site, who even knows ifthey'll be a US release...

Always a classic. Got 2 pairs of HOAs, and a pair of EU varsity reds. Don't mind having another pair of these.

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions. That site says absolutely nothing about this being a QS in June, let alone even releasing. There's just pics ofthe HOAs, and nothing more.

if and when these things do come out again this time around ill be copping for sure. Hopefully they do make way to the states ...

Definitely coppin when they release no matter if there's a 50% off or not..

Originally Posted by sdsualum

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions. That site says absolutely nothing about this being a QS in June, let alone even releasing. There's just pics of the HOAs, and nothing more.
Word, they're probably not even gonna drop in the US anyways if they did release.

Back
Top Bottom