OG COLLECTOR COLLECTS ALL NEW RETROS IN OG COLORWAYS...thoughts/ concerns?

I'm in the same boat as OP.  Honestly, I think it's great that I get to re-live all those great memories and can actually buy the shoes that I wore as a kid.  However, it saddens me when I see JB just butcher a shoe by changing the material or the paint, shape, etc, then only to turn around and give the proper material on another shoe.  Especially knowing that they can easily replicate that same shoe with basically no overhead cause the prints are there and the shoe has already been created.  You mean to tell me that you don't think Tinker doesn't have those OG blueprints stashed somewhere??

I dont really care too much for JB releasing the same retros that have already been released not too long ago however I still purchase them
And just call it a double up smh. I've been purchasing and stacking these boxes since 1999.
I wish that they would bring out more samples. OG colorways are cool absolutely because the older pairs may not even last for example my white/black/red 5's from January 2000 started to crack around the midsole area while I was wearing them last week.
Why not bring out more samples? What about those ray Allen Jordan 11's? Darius Miles 9's? Q.Rich Orlando 13's home and away? Etc..
I will always love the og colorways definitely and my guess is that we will always see them however I would love to see some incredible PE colorways released to the public as well...even more.

Back
Top Bottom