OG Infrared 6 LC 1991 Sz 13

Thanks. I know im getting them sole swapped first
SMH.. errrrrrr... dont sole swap them man.. You guys kill me with that ish.. Your just gonna ruin a true collectors piece so someone will think your cool bro. Leave them be and let someone enjoy them that actually just wants to collect them. PLEASE.. If you want a pair to rock find a pair of 2000's or the infra pack or somethin.. Just my 2Cents..

Its not really for a point of being cool, its more of a history thing. I might sell them before i do but i wouldnt be swapping them for awhile.

Unfortunately no. No box Retro card or Lace Locks but OG insoles and Laces
There would be no retro card as they're not a retro.

For collectors, accessories are everything. Without the box/lacelocks the value takes a big hit. If it had all the original accessories, I'd be interested (my size). My favorite pair of all time.

Again, it'd be for collecting purposes. Without all the accessories, I wouldn't want them at all personally. Like collecting anything, accessories and condition are key.

Beautiful shoe though, as others stated, don't slaughter it with a swap.

Im stupid haha. Completely forgot about the Cards not being with the originals. Im getting a lot of people asking for them though.

Damn whatever happened to that "shade" of infrared. Dope pickup
I wish they would have used that on the pair that dropped in February, and if these retro in November like the rumors state. If you want to get really technical, the infrared they are using now is in fact the real infrared color, while these are more of a red/salmon mix

I wish they would have used that on the pair that dropped in February, and if these retro in November like the rumors state. If you want to get really technical, the infrared they are using now is in fact the real infrared color, while these are more of a red/salmon mix
Yeah the big quesion is what are the black/infrareds gonna look like? Ive heard they brought the 3m back on em and ive seen some pics floating around and they looked to have to have the same red as these OGs and i could tell they werent the 2010s cause they had the lightly blue tinted soles like they jus started doin recently. But who knows these days with all the BS floating around, i really hope they do look exactly like these OGs tho.

Last edited:
The box and lace locks werent too big of a deal to me joseph8764 joseph8764 Its just the fact of owning the Shoe. Im not a collector so that doesnt extremely matter. Would it have been nice? Hell yeah. But thats life. And i hope the black friday release have atleast half the quality like these did.

Back
Top Bottom