OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

My pair has a height difference as well. Right shoe is taller then the left. Will have to exchange it tomorrow:
IMG_6521.JPG
**** man. hopefully mine from NIKE.COM is good or just gonna go to outlet and get a refund +email them to complain lmfao. I am hoping the more we speak up, then they actually care? jk.

Paid every bit of retail and have no remorse. Feels good to have a worthy replica to my loved pair when I was 10 years old. Can't believe '98 was almost 20 years ago

I copped on Saturday, was at the store when it opened. I never had any 13s and wasn't trying to gamble on the "wait for the discount" game on these. I have been burned before "waiting on discount" and ended up "Waiting for the L" instead.

eh its just shoes and not really a gamble unless your 89 years old and might die in a few months and in that case im pretty sure its life>shoes

nike will always retro popular jordan retros this isnt the last time these will retro

eh its just shoes and not really a gamble unless your 89 years old and might die in a few months and in that case im pretty sure its life>shoes

nike will always retro popular jordan retros this isnt the last time these will retro
i think he means gambling with resale, although it's monday, snkrs has them, "so we just might be ok, after all" - l. fiasco

Feature Sneaker Boutique (Las Vegas) has these free ship and no tax fyi. Thinking of picking up the second pair there.
As far as retros go, I feel JB will take a step back once this "remastered" program runs through by 2020 and bring things out more spaced out. They'll have cycled through everything within a 6 year period which means most collectors will have most, if not all, the OGs. We haven't seen any OG 11s release yet, but they were right before the remastered program so I think we'll see them towards the back end. I think they'll stagger the 13 releases - maybe 1 more this year. We got 4 of them within 8 months. JB will also have to deal with relevance in the 2020s, when most people who saw Jordan play will be in their late 30s and 40s. Better marketing and scarcity should be their MO. Releasing a million pairs of everything will just make it another sneaker for the next generation. None of the current players have sneakers that are inspiring or tell a story and the trend is towards collaborations with artists.

I have yeezys, boosts, new balance, etc, but it feels best opening the box and wearing a pair of Jordans. Teens and folks in their early 20s probably can't associate having never seen him dominate the 90s.

Last edited:
After better materials runs its course. Hopefully jb brings back OG molds.

I really want this for Jordan 1s, but they're the one's that last the longest (durable). Some pairs (i.e. metallics) I don't know I would double up just for the mold. I hope they re-release the Chi's and Black Toes soon - they released everything else in abundance but those.

some one accepted my bid on Stockx for 185. Used that $20 off new member coupon too. happy to get these under retail.

With Nike's GOAT return policy, I think its best to cop now and return if better deals come along the way. I learned my lesson after the Take Flight 8's, XIII Low Brave Blue and Baron XI lows.

Is it normal to be charged shipping thru the snkrs app but not thru NDC ...**** is dumb AF is so since its basically the same site.

I would be a fool if i didn't get a pair for $114 plus free shipping, so i pulled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i usually get a sz 10 in j xiii, they usually run big, should i go with a 10.5 on these?

I found they run a little bit smaller, but the Best is, u try it on feet or its not possible, go 0.5 Size up for Safety. Better a little to Big as a little to small. You could use for this Case Inlays. Ive done this a lot of Times with internet copped Shoes.

Did they honor the price?
I received an invoice from them earlier today for full price....

Back
Top Bottom