OG JORDAN X STEEL

So...I have a question about the og 1994 Jordan steel x's.... Some jumpmans face eachother..some both face to the left, some both face to the right....some say made in Korea...and some say made in Taiwan....I thought i had this figured out but the more i look the more confused i am.... If anyone can help let me know...i dont need guesses or specualtion i need someone who REALLY knows what they are talking about thanks.

So...I have a question about the og 1994 Jordan steel x's.... Some jumpmans face eachother..some both face to the left, some both face to the right....some say made in Korea...and some say made in Taiwan....I thought i had this figured out but the more i look the more confused i am.... If anyone can help let me know...i dont need guesses or specualtion i need someone who REALLY knows what they are talking about thanks.

air-jordans.com, you'll be redirected to the new site, and maybe the 10s section isnt finished yet, but they have a lot of useful info.....

air-jordans.com, you'll be redirected to the new site, and maybe the 10s section isnt finished yet, but they have a lot of useful info.....

I don't think there's ever been a definitive answer for this. I've seen the Jumpmans face every which way but upside down on OG X's. It's been said though that it depends on where the shoe was produced.

It's just one the many unanswered Air Jordan mysteries.

I don't think there's ever been a definitive answer for this. I've seen the Jumpmans face every which way but upside down on OG X's. It's been said though that it depends on where the shoe was produced.

It's just one the many unanswered Air Jordan mysteries.

There were 3 different production countries for the OG Xs -depending in which country the shoes were made in dictates which way the Jumpmans face

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

All retro Xs are produced in China & face to the right >>

There were 3 different production countries for the OG Xs -depending in which country the shoes were made in dictates which way the Jumpmans face

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

This is the single most 
pimp.gif
  answer i think ive ever seen on niketalk.  

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

This is the single most 
pimp.gif
  answer i think ive ever seen on niketalk.  

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

You deserve a NT staff icon under your Avi for this answer 
laugh.gif

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

laugh.gif

Lol u took us to school. I think it would be raw to untouch everything on the retro.

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Taiwan:
<<

Korea
><

China
<>

laugh.gif

Lol u took us to school. I think it would be raw to untouch everything on the retro.

An OG Head posted a while back that pairs made in Korea were fakes. Meaning the pairs that the jumpman faced eachother were face. I saw pics of Powder Blues made in Korea, and the leather didnt look like leather and Inner lining does look off. I could be way off too. It was just what I read.

An OG Head posted a while back that pairs made in Korea were fakes. Meaning the pairs that the jumpman faced eachother were face. I saw pics of Powder Blues made in Korea, and the leather didnt look like leather and Inner lining does look off. I could be way off too. It was just what I read.

Originally Posted by El Bro

My OG powder Xs are made in korea and have jumpman facing each other, and I am pretty sure they're not fake.

Edit: http://www.kicksonfire.co...-black-dark-powder-blue/

Those are made in korea and certainly look authentic to me

Originally Posted by El Bro

My OG powder Xs are made in korea and have jumpman facing each other, and I am pretty sure they're not fake.

Edit: http://www.kicksonfire.co...-black-dark-powder-blue/

Those are made in korea and certainly look authentic to me

I actually thought this was common knowledge, but great if a few people learnt something new
smile.gif

& Korean made Xs being fakes is false

I actually thought this was common knowledge, but great if a few people learnt something new
smile.gif

& Korean made Xs being fakes is false

Back
Top Bottom