OG Nike Air Burst 2008 Retro

usually i dont mind the smaller bubbles to much, but in these shoes the larger air unit is a must

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Sorta good news, but not really. What made these so awesome to me were the supersized air bubble...these are definitely not "burst"ing.

SO glad I was able to find myself some size 12 crepe packs though.
happy.gif
Me too...I was keeping an eye out for you and was hella happy once you found a pair.

As for these....nice colorway but watch the be UK and EU only.

Can somebody tell me if the burst retros that are out right now (the black and white ones) fit true to size? I'm thinking of scooping up a pair fromeastbay, they look clean.

Also, any word on those red black and grey bursts? Were these confirmed as a euro release or what? Anybody know if any other colors are dropping in the US thissummer?

So I guess if you guys aren't complaining about the mesh, you're going to cry about the air bubbles now?

Big or small bubble. It's still a NICE sneaker. Why are y'all trippin'?

Some of you guys take your sneakers, almost, TOO SERIOUSLY. Me personally, I can geek out but so much......

Sorry, gotta try this one more time. Anybody know if these Bursts fit true to size? I wear a 10.5 in almost anything, but Air Max 90s are a little snug in10.5, but a little loose in 11... How do the bursts fit? thanks.

there ok...im not gonna trip over them......and Nike needs to stop with this crappy reason for not sticking with the huge air bubbles.....

Originally Posted by blco02

The only way I would give a Tiger first pump right now is if they had the OG size air bubble...

and they don't.

Not even close.
word. the air bubble is so small.

These have been on the shelves of Footlockers in the UK for months now. I'd usually jump at the chance to cop some OG retro's but these looked sh*te inthe flesh...

Still got my Crepes and Navigations!! Return of the Bursts should equate to you know, return of the burst part.

Air burst? The air unit is hiding in the midsole, not bursting out...they ok, but the bubble size throws it off. I know they can make the bubbles more sturdyand still keep the size, so I don't wanna hear that "the new bubbles are more stable and won't squeak later" bs.

quite like them with simple colourways.

anyone know when these will drop; or if they will be a UK/EU exclusive, i'll need some help!

Man, I remember having these kicks back in high school. It was the first time I copped a pair of Air Max's instead of Jordans. I had these in agreen/white/black colorway and the air pocket was green fading into gold, hella sick. The air pocket was twice the size of this piece of crap though, %*%,might as well name it another shoe, cuz that thing is far from "BURST-ing"!!!

Originally Posted by blco02

The only way I would give a Tiger first pump right now is if they had the OG size air bubble...

and they don't.

Not even close.

yep. i was just about to mention that air bubble size.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

. I know they can make the bubbles more sturdy and still keep the size,

How would they achieve that? I'm not an expert on these things.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Man, I remember having these kicks back in high school. It was the first time I copped a pair of Air Max's instead of Jordans. I had these in a green/white/black colorway and the air pocket was green fading into gold, hella sick. The air pocket was twice the size of this piece of crap though, %*%, might as well name it another shoe, cuz that thing is far from "BURST-ing"!!!

Not my pic:
eb97ig.jpg

Mmmmm look at that bubble.

Back
Top Bottom