OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Im beyond shocked that these are sitting
really?..i thought it was about time for it to happen....nike cant play the nostalgia card for every release....they had a good run with the storylines and price increases, but folks started backing away when it got out of hand and damn near every pair relied on a nickname to sell out......either that or folks are tired of seeing the same silhouettes over and over.

I understand 99% are unsatisfied with these 2016 tb3. Might as well close this thread[emoji]128513[/emoji]:rofl:
Nah

Last year, the Black Friday Jordan release (Aqua 8 remaster) also sat on shelves and ended up in outlets. 

The trend continues because imo, the TB3 or Aqua 8 will be hardpressed to compete with any Christmas Jordan 11 release. A lot of people would rather hold off and wait for the 11s to drop. Not to mention, the increase in buying choices with 5 pairs of Yeezys dropping during Black Friday and Christmas. Another factor is that the Black Friday release for Jordan is a mass produced item. Unless Nike is going to drop a BC3 or Bred 4 colorway with Nike Air, I don't see them instantly selling out the Black Friday drop like they do with the annual 11s in December.

Last edited:
really?..i thought it was about time for it to happen....nike cant play the nostalgia card for every release....they had a good run with the storylines and price increases, but folks started backing away when it got out of hand and damn near every pair relied on a nickname to sell out......either that or folks are tired of seeing the same silhouettes over and over.

I think thats it right there

I'm not, really. Same deal with with the upcoming XIs. 

Now had it been the Bred/Banned 1s now i would've been blown away. 
There should be plenty of Space Jams. Bad for resellers (oh well) but great for people who really want the shoe; you don't have to worry about paying rape prices or getting gunned down after buying a pair smh. Oh and yeah Jordan Brand gets to make a lot of money lol

Good luck.Hold that pair and go to a store and purchase that other pair(right shoe) . Then send that messed up pair back to nike or footaction.
I just did this today. Also a lot of yall are full of BS. The quality on these 3s are horrible. I've examined about 5 different pairs between size 9.5 and 10 and they all had seriously flows. I'm talking chip paint, chipped soles, and stained leather.

Damn mine just came in. Has glue marks and elephant print looks thinner at the back part in the left shoe. I want muh 240 back smh

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]:lol:
Same thing, different day...

Monopolizeunsubscribes.

Last edited:
Man, I just got back from seeing these in person. Even worse than in pictures. What a complete disgrace to the original 3. It seriously looked and felt like a cheap knockoff. JORDAN BRAND, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?! :smh:

Just returned my NDC pair as well to the nike store in SD.

Workers said they have 50 returns on these. Most complaining about the quality. I told him only reason mine were going back was due to the discount I got from footlocker.

so they are sitting because of quality issues, so many pair produced that paying full price makes no sense and folks actually not liking the shoe as much as they been hyped to believe they should....at least that's my observation so far

I can see why the kids are hopping on the Adidas train. This shoe is seriously trash. I love 3's too. I hope they get tons of returns. JB, do the 3 justice or don't retro them at all.

I can see why the kids are hopping on the Adidas train. This shoe is seriously trash. I love 3's too. I hope they get tons of returns. JB, do the 3 justice or don't retro them at all.
I don't think it's Nike fault, I feel like Adidas is "counter culture" now a days

I don't think it's Nike fault, I feel like Adidas is "counter culture" now a days

I believe it is. Sky high prices and trash quality equals losing people. NOTHING about this True Blue 3 is remastered. They slapped Nike Air on the back and called it a day. Greedy lazy bastards.

You all need to realize this greed is completely our fault. Yes, mine too. We buy these shoes no matter the cost or quality. We do it because of the allure these shoes bring to us, whatever the reason. For me, I always looked up to the "cooler" older kids that had them. So, i asked my parents for them and eventually got them. Grape 5s in 5th grade to be exact. Then the infrared 6s. And now I have over 30 overpriced pairs of Jordans. I love them all too.

But, there are other Nikes out there that have great comfort and quality at a fraction of the cost. I have a pair of SB Dunk Highs that are amazingly comfortable and they cost me like 120. Those shoes are  really nice actually. I just bought a pair of Air Force 180s fo nostalgic reasons. Got them for $98 shipped to my door. I wasnt expecting much, but they are actually super comfortable. The zoom in the front is real soft.

Anyways, as long as there is such a huge following, and ppl like me who throw money at Nike for these shoes, Nike will keep upping the price. Look at Lebrons. The price is only 175 for the 14s. Because his shoe is losing popularity. Jordans are not, and continuously rising in price. The retros anyways. Lets be real, Nike is just doing what we are allowing them to. Like a drug dealer with the best ish. We got a taste, now we are pawning VCRs to get more. And, honestly, I want more. Those motorsports, gimme the rest of the 3s, 4s 5s and 6s with nike air, Gimme some 21s, 10s with the leather toe cap, Just gimme more, I WANT MORE

Thats just how it is peeps

I find it hard to believe you think Nike's greed is a problem, when Adidas sells socks or space boots for 350

I find it hard to believe you think Nike's greed is a problem, when Adidas sells socks or space boots for 350
LOL, exactly. They do it cuz they can. And really guys, whats with Yeezys. Those shoes are ridiculous looking.

LOL, exactly. They do it cuz they can. And really guys, whats with Yeezys. Those shoes are ridiculous looking.
I mean I don't like Yeezys, I wish they were made by Saucony for McLemore and see if they had this push

my parents said the same thing about jordans, they think they are all just about ugly........different generation, different idols

my parents said the same thing about jordans, they think they are all just about ugly........different generation, different idols
My parents liked jordans. Pumps were a lil wild to them. But, those Yeezys look cheap and goofy. Plus, Yeezys a dam fool lol

My parents liked jordans. Pumps were a lil wild to them. But, those Yeezys look cheap and goofy. Plus, Yeezys a dam fool lol
i dig your point....my folks hate just about most athletic shoes......but its funny you call kanye a fool, because i know folk who dont buy anything jordan because they think he is an *** as well...lol

Yea, I'll never get the Adidas Yeezy hype either. Things are beyond horrible looking and there's no justification for the price besides Ye being attached to them.

Idc what anyone says. If these were limited with the exact same quality, there would hardly be any complaints.

Back
Top Bottom