OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Caved in after all these years and copped a pair. Scared of sizing but went tts. My 2011 are messed up bad so I needed a new pair lol
09DD7DA8-3AEA-4874-8998-E886C2F07E9E.jpeg

In most cases I'm a size 10, always order a 10.5 just in case...this is the only pair of shoes were a 10.5 felt so snug...

Sold my size 9 yesterday locally. Like many others the sizing was off on these and they hurt to wear. I'm a 9-9.5 usually and these were just such a pain to wear for more than just a trip to the stirre.

Paid 150 when they dropped sold for 165 a couple years later after wearing a couple times. I can't complain.

True Blues 3s are my favorite Jordan of all time. The 2016s have been tanks for me. Thread revival came at a perfect timesince I actually recently started working on trying to darken the elephant print to make it more like the OGs. Not a huge change but I notice the difference.
E1BAB677-F22A-471F-9820-C6062CCE7F04.jpeg
DF2318DB-7F9A-41E2-8198-55BE450013BB.jpeg
13D29B3F-78AD-4B17-A8E8-7C7C7B576A38.jpeg

True Blues 3s are my favorite Jordan of all time. The 2016s have been tanks for me. Thread revival came at a perfect timesince I actually recently started working on trying to darken the elephant print to make it more like the OGs. Not a huge change but I notice the difference.
E1BAB677-F22A-471F-9820-C6062CCE7F04.jpeg
DF2318DB-7F9A-41E2-8198-55BE450013BB.jpeg
13D29B3F-78AD-4B17-A8E8-7C7C7B576A38.jpeg

What did you use to darken?

I know it’s been 4 years but crazy that these are going for $350-400 now :wow:
These were widely available at around $130 for the most part(at least at Nike outlets)during F&F
Still can’t believe I only paid $88 for my pair
The sneaker gods were looking out for me on that day my friend lol

Yup, got mine at the outlet for $150. Luckily I was able to try a couple different sizes on because these do run tight imo.

Prices up cause there's only a small handful left per size on stockX. No more supply. Only holdouts left to sell.

The insole was thick was one problem, almost got rid of mine until I took them out and used shoe horns to stretch them. Much better now.

I know it’s been 4 years but crazy that these are going for $350-400 now :wow:
These were widely available at around $130 for the most part(at least at Nike outlets)during F&F
Still can’t believe I only paid $88 for my pair
The sneaker gods were looking out for me on that day my friend lol

Man I remember

discounts on discounts were being passed around I think I copped for like 140

I rank cityblue the #1 disco king
There was a stretch where they were just killing it
RIP to cityblue and mystery monday

I bought them from snkrs for $200 and when I opened them up...

tenor.gif

returned them real quick

later picked up a barely worn pair on the low

too bad they killed my toes...sold for more than I paid when I found out about the black III's being released

Remember buying these on SNKRS on Black Friday. Then received and email a week later saying they refunded me my money for the return, but I never returned them. 😂 So I contacted Nike and told them to charge me because I still had the shoes....and they never did. So I ended up getting the shoes for free. Hey at least I tried.

Remember buying these on SNKRS on Black Friday. Then received and email a week later saying they refunded me my money for the return, but I never returned them. 😂 So I contacted Nike and told them to charge me because I still had the shoes....and they never did. So I ended up getting the shoes for free. Hey at least I tried.
They should’ve been free for everyone. These were an atrocious disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom