OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I'm very curious how they are gonna approach the thickness and how the elephant print will look. I want it thin and as close to og as possible..never had og but if I'm paying that price...I want it right!

I'm very curious how they are gonna approach the thickness and how the elephant print will look. I want it thin and as close to og as possible..never had og but if I'm paying that price...I want it right!

I own 94 BC3s and the elephant print is so nice, lines are thin and the gray is nice. Very good looking. Itll probably be like the 2011s but with nike air on the back

The 94 saved the Jordan 3 in my eyes. The thin 88 EP really looked wrong to me, silly goku toe.

Then again the 94' retros were from an era where you could buy them for $20 on clearance.

Last edited:
The 94 saved the Jordan 3 in my eyes. The thin 88 EP really looked wrong to me, silly goku toe.

Then again the 94' retros were from an era where you could buy the for $20 on clearance.
Don't Say That! !!

The og stans all come for you

Yeah man I really hope they have the OG elephant print. I doubt we'll get that lucky but we can hope haha.

The price shouldn't be a shock to anyone. I'm only in for one pair, my 2011 pair is fine and will be my backup pair if all goes well.

Jordan-6-Hare-2017-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom