OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I'm in the camp that prefers the higher elephant trim cut maybe because I'm biased from seeing the shoe mostly in that form. I hope they don't take the "remastered" thing that seriously.
Nah, you want that then buy the old retros. Its time for that original cut to return. It makes the shoe look way sleeker. This is what they need to focus on the most.

Last edited:
Thin elephant print toe cap.... Og...This is just a hope....

Man I really hope not. They changed it in '94 for good reason. This is definitely one of the revisions I'm glad they made. If I ever ran into MJ, I'd ask him the reason for the change and which he cut he prefers.

I wonder when people say this if they really copping 4 pairs or their exaggerating just to show that they really want them.
Why would anyone need 4 pairs of the same shoe :lol:

After seeing homie in the WC4 thread say he was copping 8 pairs, then come release and dude had 8 pairs, anything is possible.

To each their own I guess...

I wonder when people say this if they really copping 4 pairs or their exaggerating just to show that they really want them.
Why would anyone need 4 pairs of the same shoe
laugh.gif
I think they're trying to build a clubhouse or something.

Top 5 jays of all time.  But wasn't it just a short time ago we were reading articles on how Jordan Brand was not going to be releasing IIIs for quite some time and for all of us to buy up any that we could get our hands on!?!?!?  $$$$$$

Last edited:
Still got my crumbled pair of '01s in the closet.
Definitely time for these to drop.
My plans for Black Friday are as follows:
Wake up around 7:30am. Fire up the Dell PC rockin Windows Vista.
Go to the kitchen and make a smoked turkey sandwich. Cut a grown man slice of sweet potato pie.
Knock that out, and then cut a grown man piece of one of my wifes delicious cakes.
Pour a tall glass of milk to drink while I devour my cake.
By now it's close to or a little bit after 8.
Jump online and check my bank account to make sure I didn't get ganked.
Check my Thanksgiving day online purchases to see if I need to call and get some price adjustments.

Now its about 8:45am, and here comes where I F'up every release.
I try to go do something to kill that 15 minutes and when I get back to my computer it's movin like a drunk turtle.
Now I'm opening multiple browsers on my phone trying to be ready for when they go live in 90 seconds.
Run in the room and ask my wife what's my kids tablet passwords, and as usual she doesn't remember.
Now it's 9:01 and the webpage is loading at an elderly pace.
Now it's 9:07 and I'm jumping from tab to tab, browser to browser, mobile to desktop and ain't sheeet happening :smh:
Finally around 9:15am the internet clouds open up and I'm whisked into the add to cart Bermuda triangle.
Next step is to get all my tabs and pages on the checkout screen.
This allows me to not have to sweat it if one of the pages freeze, because I have 3 or 4 other pages I can check out on.

Finally get to check out and now it's time to check NT while I wait on my confirmation email :nthat:
To my surprise cats on NT still shootin air balls and gettin robbed by FNL.
A few cats at the mall inspecting 8 pairs. A few cats that camped giving live play by play from the streets of NYC, Chicago, ATL and the Bay Area.

All the while this is going on, you got cats that bought from overseas sights at 2am, schooling everybody on customs fees and trying to decide if they want to double on US sites since it's plenty pairs to go around.
Now the on feet pics and fresh Js in the passenger seat pics start flowin.
And around 4pm everybody is jammin Ice Cubes "today was a good day"

The salt usually starts pouring later around 6-6:30pm.
I'm usually off the site and doin Daddy stuff by then.

Back
Top Bottom