OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

That navy and tongue is starting to piss me off. I might not even cop. And people that are sick of us complaining that's what NT is for. To discuss!!

I passed on these last time they were retroed due to the colour, think i might do the same this time (althought i need true blue 3 in my collection)

All the original AJ III colorways had the red lined tongue with the red lace holes up front which was a way to keep a consistent design language on all four. Dudes all want the OGs, but now complain that they're giving us the OG colorways?  I agree that the blue needs to be lighter, but whining about not be exactly like the original is ridiculous. Nothing's ever like the original.  You just gotta accept that Nike and JB is all about making $$$ not pleasing the purists.

View media item 2125327
I don't really complain too much about stuff but all I'm saying is if they are going to attempt to remaster the shoes in og form then RETRO THEM IN OG FORM don't half assss it they got all the other remastered retros on point to where if you would sit the remastered version next to the og theyed be very close but you absolutely cannot sit these true blues next to the ogs and say they are even close everything is off

What's the point of NA if everything else is off you got to be a complete hype beast if you want NA slapped on just anything what part of the game is that

The main thing that bugs me of the new pics of the true blues are the elephant prints. The shade and height of the elephant print are just way off

Because they are fakes

No way JB changed the elephant print to look like that

While the shade of the blue sucks, the REALIZE product will look better and I think I'm the end most will be satisfied

These fakes are making it worse

Jb has made color changes with remastered OGs; unc 1s, bordeaux 7, flu games it's not like a darker color is new. Makes it easier to save your money

Old heads, why trip so much over the color? I know you say it's not like the OG, but beggars can't be choosers

it's not you're gifs make ur any easier to understand you.

Perhaps a caption maybe?
The last two you mentioned threw me off the 7s were are how they are suppose to be (going by the Korean version) and the same is with the 12s. The only one you can say had a color change is the 1s that look a shade or two darker than the originals.

The last two you mentioned threw me off the 7s were are how they are suppose to be (going by the Korean version) and the same is with the 12s. The only one you can say had a color change is the 1s that look a shade or two darker than the originals.
I'm Talking About Color Both The Red From The Flu Games Ava The Bordeaux From The 7S Differ Noticeably From The Ogs

And the flu Game comparison clearly shows a vibrant (DIFFERENT) color on the retro.

For a Tensai, you prove time and time again that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Is that the Korean pair that the 2015 were based off of? It sure doesn't look like it. Also remember that the leather is different for the 12s too, you have to take that into account.

Last edited:
Is that the Korean pair that the 2015 were based off of? It sure doesn't look like it. Also remember that the leather is different for the 12s too, you have to take that into account.
jb changes colors. I'm not going back and forth with you. I just found 3 Korean pairs on eBay that are more burgundy than purple just like the other ogs, which is dif than the more purple retro from last year. And regard to the 12s, jb can create the same color but often chooses not to.

Stop arguing with people about falsehoods and assumptions based on your "research". Admit you're wrong and learn.

It's as if men would rather die than admit they don't know something.

The point is that the TRUE BLUE 3s from this year ate undergoing changes that have happened to other remastered shoes.

jb changes colors. I'm not going back and forth with you. I just found 3 Korean pairs on eBay that are more burgundy than purple just like the other ogs, which is dif than the more purple retro from last year. And regard to the 12s, jb can create the same color but often chooses not to.

Stop arguing with people about falsehoods and assumptions based on your "research". Admit you're wrong and learn.

It's as if men would rather die than admit they don't know something.

The point is that the TRUE BLUE 3s from this year ate undergoing changes that have happened to other remastered shoes.
As much as I hate to admit it, I have to Agree partly with AirSak, Those changes were minimal at best. That color blue is not even close, and even somebody not into shoes would think they were 2 different shoes when put together. If the Box is going to say TRUE BLUE, then the shoes should be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period!!!!!! 

truly hope to get 2 pair. Everyone complaining will be out till those NDC pics drop. we're seeing shoes in bad lighting and flipping

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to Agree partly with AirSak, Those changes were minimal at best. That color blue is not even close, and even somebody not into shoes would think they were 2 different shoes when put together. If the Box is going to say TRUE BLUE, then the shoes should be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period!!!!!! 
you need glasses my friend. You can have the 12s, but the 7s are obviously maroon vs purple unlike the TRUE blue vs. Dark true blue

Im guessing these will sit in some places, but definitely will be selling better than the metallic 5s... Its always good to see jordan retro sits on shelves.. So that people who really wants them can have em..
Just my 2 cents. Hope everyone who wants them can get em easily on release date.

Back
Top Bottom