OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

People don't worship ogs anymore. That's cool with me. People like newer details over the og since that's what they've been getting for the past 10 years. it makes sense that there is a push back.

I never liked the Nike Air being fully colored. I always liked the '88s and the '01 Blk/Cements where the boarder wasn't colored.
He talkin bout the Nike Air only being painted on the front vs the entire letter mold being 1 color.

Only the face of the letter is black, white borders.

The whole letter is blue.
The OG, fully colored look is the way to go IMHO... It's perfect to me, but to each his own.

That red tongue liner really throws em off for me.
I know its og & been said again and again, but seriously it aint messing with the blue tongue liner.

Last edited:
Easy pass. The red tongue trim and ridiculous EP are just too much. More for you guys.

The fuzzball that is the red liner is too much to bare. Tuck it underneath the tongue and we have a deal. At this point I don't even care about the print or slightly off blue. The huge overhang of that red liner throws off the entire shoe

:lol: doublemesh96 doublemesh96
Lay your a** down...
200w.gif

Last edited:
With a majority of you passing, these should be a easy cop and just might be going to the outlets

That red lining is actually going to look dope against black or grey pants/jeans. But I'm more concerned with whether they are more comfortable than recent Retro 3s. Last couple have had uncomfortable toe boxes.

Don't get why people are complaining over an OG detail when it comes to the red liner? But you guys never cared about the red jumpman and red eyelets
eyes.gif

Get yourselves a Chicago Cubs jersey and thank me later since y'all don't know how these were suppose to be worn
THATS NOT THE SAME 
laugh.gif
.. ITS ALWAYS LIKE THIS WHEN DEBATING IN JB THREADS. SOMEONE SAYS THEY DONT LIKE SOMETHING AND SOMEONE ELSE TAKES THE COMMENT ADDS A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF AND SAYS "THAT'S ABSURD" BUT IT WASN'T THE PERSON'S ORIGINAL COMMENT LOL.

FOR ME I JUST DONT LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS EVEN THOUGH ITS CLEARLY AN OG DETAIL, BUT TO BE CLEAR, IT WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED.. IF IT WAS PERFECT I WASNT GOING TO COP ANYWAY BC I HAVE 09'S (DIFFERENT I KNOW) AND IM JUST NOT REALLY OBSESSED WITH TBIII'S LIKE THAT. TO BE EVEN MORE CLEAR, AS MANY OF US KNOW, EVEN IF THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT PERFECTLY RIGHT....

NT WOULD STILL COMPLAIN AND FIND SOMETHING WRONG.. THE GLUE STAIN, THE NIKE AIR IS 3/4" SMALLER, THE WHITE CLOTH IN THE LACES ARENT THREADED CORRECTLY, THE GREY UNDER THE INSOLE IS OFF, THE BACK TAB ISNT YELLOWED LIKE THE OGS, THE JUMPMAN'S SHOES ARENT TIED... THEY WOULD FIND SOMETHING!

IN A PERFECT WORLD.. IF SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE IT, WHO CARES. IF SOMEONE LIKES IT, LET THEM.. COP/DONT COP. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT NO NEED TO REPETITIVELY BASH THE SHOE; IF YOU LIKE IT, NO NEED TO REPETITIVELY BASH SOMEONE FOR HATING THE SHOE. I DONT WANT THEM BUT GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO DO.. YOU'VE LIKELY BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME AND DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME FEELING SOME GOT FROM WC IV'S AND METALLIC V'S.

Idc about everyone else I'm here for the red tongue :smokin

Still don't know if I'm copping at that price point. May be a game time decision

Wait don't the OG TB III have the red liner on the tongue?
Not sure why everyone is acting brand new over this small detail. 
It's just people complaining over the dumbest stuff imo the shoes aren't made the same way they were when they originally released because of manufacturing improvements that's why red liner sticks out over the tongue since manufacturing technology has improved and they've been doing it with 3s for a mad long time and the bigger elephant print is the same way as well. Personally the EP on te OGs look bad too the thicker EP just makes the shoe look nicer

It's just people complaining over the dumbest stuff imo the shoes aren't made the same way they were when they originally released because of manufacturing improvements that's why red liner sticks out over the tongue since manufacturing technology has improved and they've been doing it with 3s for a mad long time and the bigger elephant print is the same way as well. Personally the EP on te OGs look bad too the thicker EP just makes the shoe look nicer

Im just trying to figure out why they used a tan looking cement print. It makes no sense. I know the pics are suspect, but they havent been too far off from the real deal.

Im just trying to figure out why they used a tan looking cement print. It makes no sense. I know the pics are suspect, but they havent been too far off from the real deal.
im not too familiar with the OGs but it seems to be pretty on point imo I don't think it looks all that tan but the grey is lighter than we are used to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom