OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

:x now i see what folks were talking about with the EP color. Retros have been getting it wrong

I've read it has to do with rob zombies movie "31". True?

Anyways, these are looking good. Looking forward to owning these.
I don't believe it's a part of a movie. If it was that would have already been confirmed. It's getting crazy out here in these street. Also, these will be an alright release if I get a job by them I will secure them

I don't believe it's a part of a movie. If it was that would have already been confirmed. It's getting crazy out here in these street. Also, these will be an alright release if I get a job by them I will secure them

Good luck with the job. Stay safe from the clowns (it's weird to even type that)...

Good luck with the job. Stay safe from the clowns (it's weird to even type that)...
Thank you my friend and don't worry, clown will get the five seasons before he ***** with me
laugh.gif

Good luck on finding a job @AirSakuragi.
smile.gif
I just got laid off, so you I feel your pain. 
ohwell.gif
Fa real, and 100% G. It's probably gonna be a certified wrap for me... For the remainder of 2016. Just when the Space Jam's decide to come back, lookin' extra proper... And just how I wanted em, I get laid off.

eyes.gif
mean.gif

That's all I really wanted for the rest of the year too. I'm so glad passed on the Banned 1's even though I know Hell wasn't the word for that release. I tried for like 30 mins on Eastbay, before I gave up. My ends are already ****** up, so I said **** it. I'm glad I did too. I'd rather have some Vintage Vandals, honestly. They'll most likely be out again in the next 3-5 years anyways.

Anyways, @AirSakuragi keep ya head up G. You'll find something. I'll pray for you fam!!!

glasses.gif

Last edited:

Good luck on finding a job [@=/u/154298/AirSakuragi]@AirSakuragi[/@]. :smile: I just got laid off, so you I feel your pain.  :\ Fa real, and 100% G. It's probably gonna be a certified wrap for me... For the remainder of 2016. Just when the Space Jam's decide to come back, lookin' extra proper... And just how I wanted em, I get laid off.

:rolleyes :smh:

That's all I really wanted for the rest of the year too. I'm so glad passed on the Banned 1's even though I know Hell wasn't the word for that release. I tried for like 30 mins on Eastbay, before I gave up. My ends are already ****** up, so I said **** it. I'm glad I did too. I'd rather have some Vintage Vandals, honestly. They'll most likely be out again in the next 3-5 years anyways.

Anyways, [@=/u/154298/AirSakuragi]@AirSakuragi[/@] keep ya head up G. You'll find something. I'll pray for you fam!!!

8)

2pac-looking-up.gif.jpg

stay up

Thanks for your support @PmpDaddyRobFord
. Much appreciated fam, fa real.

8)

I'm goin' through it right now @OGMCMXCII
. I just got laid off a few days ago. After workin' the same dead end job, I've should've quit years ago. For 11 years.

:smh:

Damn fam that's sad to hear. I guess you in forced retirement for now :frown: right when all the good stuff dropping too :smh: :smh: :smh:. Well see it as a finally moving on type of deal. You found something new for the meanwhile yet? Bounce back my G [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. God got you fam.

Last edited:
Damn fam that's sad to hear. I guess you in forced retirement for now
frown.gif
right when all the good stuff dropping too
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Well see it as a finally moving on type of deal. You found something new for the meanwhile yet? Bounce back my G [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. God got you fam.
I know right, I just really wanted to double on the Space Jam 11's. I wanted the Banned 1's, and True Blue 3's, but I was goin' to pass on em. Especially, since the SJ's come out like two weeks later. It's a wrap though now. I haven't found anything yet though, I gotta handle some personal ish before I can do that, really. Thanks your regards, I really appreciate it G. I hope you're able to cop all of what you desire this year fam.

glasses.gif

I know right, I just really wanted to double on the Space Jam 11's. I wanted the Banned 1's, and True Blue 3's, but I was goin' to pass on em. Especially, since the SJ's come out like two weeks later. It's a wrap though now. I haven't found anything yet though, I gotta handle some personal ish before I can do that, really. Thanks your regards, I really appreciate it G. I hope you're able to cop all of what you desire this year fam.

8)

If I have to skip something to help you out I will.

We all in this together *high school musical* [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Only chasing 1s, 3s & 11s for the rest of the year.

Damn M marztharealist ... Such is life but it doesn't make hearing news like this any easier to digest. Misfortunes like this put in perspective just how frivolous this "shoe game" is. Handle ya biz and get your ducks back in a row. These shoes ain't going anywhere. Pleezbleevit!!! You mos def one of the real ones so I know you'll bounce back.

Last edited:
no, cuz i dont have rose tinted glasses. just because something is og doesn't mean it didn't leave room for improvements. ogs aren't perfect
It has nothing to do with having rose tinted glasses. 

The entire remastered initiative has been geared toward bringing these retro releases closer to their original incarnation.  

We just emerged from a 15+ year era in which JB made these subtle "improvements" on retro releases.

It left us with vague representations of the originals with a gratuitous use of the Jumpman logo.

I'm happy to leave that era behind. 

Thanks for your support @PmpDaddyRobFord
. Much appreciated fam, fa real.

8)

I'm goin' through it right now @OGMCMXCII
. I just got laid off a few days ago. After workin' the same dead end job, I've should've quit years ago. For 11 years.

:smh:
keep your head up fam. Things like that jalen for a reason. You're meant to have something better. Focus your energy on finding out what you want to do now, plan, and then execute.

Sorry to hear about your hard times Marz. :\

Obviously sneakers are not on the front burner for you right now - but we are still 90+ days out from the 'Space Jam' 11's...that's a good amount
of time to come up with a plan & means to cop them. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom