OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Those cant be retail pair....those got to be unauthorized pair something....color looks way better but the shoe itself looks like crap.....like i always say....wait till release date

THE HEIGHT ON THAT PAIR ABOVE DAMN NEAR LOOKS LIKE A LOW TOP 
sick.gif

THE HEIGHT ON THAT PAIR ABOVE DAMN NEAR LOOKS LIKE A LOW TOP 
sick.gif

I believe they did that because 3s and 4s look like low top shoes (I know the originals are not low tops) so they made them into low tops. Why do you think they never released a 3 low or 4 low.

I believe they did that because 3s and 4s look like low top shoes (I know the originals are not low tops) so they made them into low tops. Why do you think they never released a 3 low or 4 low.
I believe any 3 after 2003 is a low top and not 3/4, and the 4's only the OG pair is 3/4. If only they made the shape slated forward like the originals instead of that thick toebox, they would look better imo

Last edited:

I SORT OF SEE YOUR POINT.. BUT IMO THE HEIGHT ON THAT PAIR ABOVE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE 3/4 AND IT LOOKS OFF

I SORT OF SEE YOUR POINT.. BUT IMO THE HEIGHT ON THAT PAIR ABOVE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE 3/4 AND IT LOOKS OFF
Odds are the official release will not be either. Unless if Jordan Brand goes back to the original shape we probably won't see it.

Yeah, they are definitely fake, and terrible too. :lol:
This picture right here should show that they are not retail pairs. Look how crooked the air is on the bottom. Ive never seen a pair of authentic 3s with either Nike air or Jumpman Air being off centered or crooked.

A lot of the recent V's were crooked or off centered

Last edited:
We just need to wait for official pics in the appropriate lighting... all these fakes/unauthorized pairs are throwing everyone off

exactly! THIS is how the medial side should look, NOT like the 2001s!
Dude that pic is garbage. Looks like a boat just tipped over, these are my favorite colorway of J's ever but damn that OG pair looks bad. I grew up with 01's and wore them for 5 years almost every friday, I truly love Tbs. But that toebox looks terrible, not everything OG is better.

IDC about the paint job though, who cares. 

Last edited:
exactly! THIS is how the medial side should look, NOT like the 2001s!
Dude that pic is garbage. Looks like a boat just tipped over, these are my favorite colorway of J's ever but damn that OG pair looks bad. I grew up with 01's and wore them for 5 years almost every friday, I truly love Tbs. But that toebox looks terrible, not everything OG is better.

IDC about the paint job though, who cares. 
View media item 2130200son so much, like just because it was the og doesn't mean it was perfect or didn't leave room for improvement.
that og shape is wild funny lookin

I'm rocking my 2011 TB3 pair today.  Really prefer the blue liner over the red liner, OG or not.  My pair is still in great shape with only the midsole cracking a bit.

Fakes don't have me worried, these will look like the 2011 with a red tongue. White cement 4 really pairs looked bad too but the finished products looked so much better

Really hope all these dudes are out like they say they are. I would be crazy to pass these up knowing that my 2011s have horrible quality compaired to what we're getting. I barely wear those and bc3s all out of fear of chipping. To all the dudes looking for the 2011s go ahead and waste your time. By the 3rd wear they will chip then there's no turning back. I still keep a pair of the last release fire red 3s just because they don't chip. I like to wear my pairs not just stare at them. If the price was 150 like the 2011s there would be way less complaints.

Back
Top Bottom