OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Nike has done it. The whole Champagne and Cigar mark up is a money grab. Limited and for 250?? :smh:

I get it. I know what time it is when it comes to Nike/JB and their pricing. The thing is all these people who are complaining about the $30 increase in NA branded shoes. These same people would be all over it and would happily fork over $270 for these same shoes if they were a OVO type Limited Christmas release. "Hypebeast, we see you!!" Those dudes just mad that they can't feel special. I didn't hear a peep about the price jump when them WC3 88s came out. That limited tag is a beast to some of you dudes.

So happy I didn't need to waste 2 hours on Friday to get these. Now all my weekly energy is going to the Yeezy drop tomorrow!

FNL sucks, and FNL knows it. imo that is why they dropped these early.

come release day, whos gonna wanna deal with their cruddy checkout system and pay that shipping when they can go to nike or eastbay etc? i know i wouldnt.

FNL sucks, and FNL knows it. imo that is why they dropped these early.

come release day, whos gonna wanna deal with their cruddy checkout system and pay that shipping when they can go to nike or eastbay etc? i know i wouldnt.

FNL is notorious for those fake sell outs on GRs :lol: come Friday they'll have another FSR :rofl:

Came in here, read a few pages and started laughing. Jbrand will mark any shoe up at a price point that doesnt match the quality and it's still gonna get sold. These will be a GR. No need to buy them asap theyre gonna sit

Nah FNL y'all ain't gettin that $240 off me today. Almost had it but Nike already looked out for ya boy yesterday. Insert "Oh you almost had it! Gotta be quicker than that!" meme here:

welp, i def. just copped from fnl with ebates and winner circle. even with all that, they still came out to $221.99 shipped. :smh: oh well, def. better than $250. :\

Back
Top Bottom