OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Thanks don't fell like swapping pairs out. You can barely notice on feet anyway.

It would be an OCD thing to worry about something that little and yes, most of the defect seen on these TB3's really can't be seen or noticed on feet. Some of these other defects people be posting are pretty bad tho. I myself exchanged my pair and am much happier with my current pair with minimal flaw but still wouldn't call it flawless.

You kids these days straight crack me up..To get the "quality" you guys want from a MASS PRODUCED product you will be spending $600 a pair+ to offset all of these so called "flawed" pairs you guys are knit picking over..Jesus. Do something productive already..I'm so tired of hearing you noobs complain about a 1/16 of an inch and everything else under the sun.. You reap what you sew..You will not get "quality" from JB any time soon, I promise you that..You guys drink the koolaid 10 months in advance now and do all this jumping through hoops etc. for a pair of damn kicks..As long as you guys continue to do this you will just get sub par merchandise. If 9/10 of you knew you could work half as hard and still make the same pay, you would too..What's the difference if JB does the same? JB got you sheep right where they want you.Sorry to sound like an a** here but its the truth.

Last edited:
You kids these days straight crack me up..To get the "quality" you guys want from a MASS PRODUCED product you will be spending $600 a pair+ to offset all of these so called "flawed" pairs you guys are knit picking over..Jesus. Do something productive already..I'm so tired of hearing you noobs complain about a 1/16 of an inch and everything else under the sun.. You reap what you sew..You will not get "quality" from JB any time soon, I promise you that..You guys drink the koolaid 10 months in advance now and do all this jumping through hoops etc. for a pair of damn kicks..As long as you guys continue to do this you will just get sub par merchandise. If 9/10 of you knew you could work half as hard and still make the same pay, you would too..What's the difference if JB does the same? JB got you sheep right where they want you.Sorry to sound like an a** here but its the truth.

You don't even know what you're talking about. I have cheaper shoes with better quality. Richard Ride Nike all you want...just don't think we all will follow

You don't even know what you're talking about. I have cheaper shoes with better quality. Richard Ride Nike all you want...just don't think we all will follow
My $80 Stan Smiths are excellent quality. But I do agree...complaining on message boards won't do anyone any favors. I'd complain to Nike straight up, they have websites and emails for that. 

Jeez all these bad, defective pairs :smh:

I must be one of the rare few that actually got a pair of these from a FTL in-store that has little to no defects

Yeah my champs pair came out perfect by my standards. I feel sorry for these guys.

Last edited:
Still got those rawhide uppers right ? (rhetorical?) [emoji]128565[/emoji]

They aint no where near perfect.

wow i thought my pair was bad. Thankful my pair now. After seeing this, i feel like a spolied brat. My cuts are good, but some spots missing pant but not noticeable will post later. These fit snug, i love them

wow i thought my pair was bad. Thankful my pair now. After seeing this, i feel like a spolied brat. My cuts are good, but some spots missing pant but not noticeable will post later. These fit snug, i love them
They fit snug because of the insole they used Try swapping it with a regular one and you'll notice they fit TTS.

Long and short , if u bought & youre actually keeping these, you LOST..

The Hypebeast are the ppl taking the J man dunk arm ,from the ball all the way to the arm pit , up the back end, by letting Brand J hold your $220 for these fails.

Last edited:

Post pics in every angle possible of you pair or lies 
laugh.gif
I said by my standards. I'm sure these time abundant, forensic expert crazies would find 1000 flaws and imperfections on my pair lol.
roll.gif

Last edited:

The Hypebeast are the ppl taking the J man dunk arm ,from the ball all tbe way to the arm pit , up the rear , by letting Brand J hold your $220 for these fails.

Na I won. I'm completely happy with my purchase.

A week ago we was all hyped for the early cop...

A week later we hate these sneakers...

Nike reading this thread like "word F y'all then".

The Hypebeast are the ppl taking the J man dunk arm ,from the ball all the way to the arm pit , up the back end, by letting Brand J hold your $220 for these fails.

What did I just read.

These are quite possibly the worst quality jordan retro release of 2016. Nike should've just kept the 3s in the vault honestly if they were planning on doing them dirty like this.

Hope my replacement pair doesn't have any major flaws on em like my pair that came with midsole paint cracking right out of the box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom