OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Keep the complaints and returns Comin guys it will just make my pair cheaper
nthat.gif
LOL

I'm most likely returning my pair to Nike. 

I'll just wait for them to hit discount shelves. 

Can anyone tell me the SKU for this release....

It is on the box, as we know.
just go look at 1 of the million listings for these on ebay. most have pics of the shoebox. thats what i do when i need a sku real quick sometimes.

It's a mass produced item. You should change hobbies, switch brands, or drop the OCD.

Sorry, but I think you need to change hobbies. It's called getting what you paid for. You wouldn't go into McDonald's and order a double quarter pounder and when you receive it, it has one quarter pounder pattie instead of 2. Would you say forget it because it's a mass produced item on their menu or would you take it back and get what you paid for?

Last edited:
The complaints are legit, some of these shoes posted are horrendous. I hardly complain about the quality of shoes so if I do I know it's a big deal.

Sorry, but I think you need to change hobbies. It's called getting what you paid for. You wouldn't go into McDonald's and order a double quarter pounder and when you receive it, it has one quarter pounder pattie instead of 2. Would you say forget it because it's a mass produced item on their menu or would you take it back and get what you paid for?
U wouldn't go into McDonald's order a burger and complain how it doesn't taste like in and out.
Or would u complain if one burger didn't have as many sesame seeds as another?

Last edited:
U wouldn't go into McDonald's order a burger and complain how it doesn't taste like in and out.

But this is a Jordan thread. If it was Adidas I'd be in Adidas, but I'm not. So again you need to change hobbies, get another brand, or just get over yourself. Plain and simple. If I pay for it, I expect to get what I paid for. I'm not going to get Supplied and buying these. They're coming straight from Nike, so if they're not sending me good product, you're darn right they're going back! If it wasn't noticeable, no biggie. But it's very noticeable, so back they went again and again and again and again...... Until I get good quality. See the thing is I've worked as a QA before a promotion. I understand the rules and regulations. Not in the same industries, but certain rules apply. Have you?

But this is a Jordan thread. If it was Adidas I'd be in Adidas, but I'm not. So again you need to change hobbies, get another brand, or just get over yourself. Plain and simple. If I pay for it, I expect to get what I paid for. I'm not going to get Supplied and buying these. They're coming straight from Nike, so if they're not sending me good product, you're darn right they're going back! If it wasn't noticeable, no biggie. But it's very noticeable, so back they went again and again and again and again...... Until I get good quality. See the thing is I've worked as a QA before a promotion. I understand the rules and regulations. Not in the same industries, but certain rules apply. Have you?
U sound hella mad :lol:
Why do I need to change hobbies? :lol:
U obviously totally missed my point.

Arguing with someone about them arguing over complaints with a product is pointless. If that person isn't happy with his purchase that they paid for, then he isn't happy.

Sold out on Nike.com?!? They had a full size run yesterday...
No they did not sell out! They had a FSR this morning and they took the listing down. This is fact. They did not sell out. I been watching it bc I have a 20% off coupon.

Back
Top Bottom