OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

UnDS'd my TB3s last night. Not bad, especially for the price. I went half size up and it's still a little snug lol

Same with me.. Cats said these were TTS. Maybe for some but not me. Im a 10 in every Jordan I've ever worn except the TB3.. Ima 10.5 in those and it still feels like it's snug on the feet.

Dang, getting a little worried reading the comments. Wasnt able to get my size 11 so hopefully when i get the 10.5 they would be wearable

Will Buy for under retail!!!

EB not letting the GET20 code work for these! 
mean.gif

Dang, getting a little worried reading the comments. Wasnt able to get my size 11 so hopefully when i get the 10.5 they would be wearable

Is your regular TTS 11? Cuz .5 size down would be really pushing it to pretty much unbearable IMO

Yea, all other jordans i have are 11. Lets see when i get them. A little snug wont stop me from wearing them

Need to double up on these ASAP for the low, great shoe. Heads up too, Staple makes a great set for these if your looking for stuff to match...

Last edited:
I purchased two pair from city blue at that price, they did an awesome job with the transaction.

I purchased two pair from city blue at that price, they did an awesome job with the transaction.

I didn't purchase TB 3's from City Blue but I ordered (3) x from them and they did me right.

Fast shipping, good packaging, free stickers, flawless sneakers and a discount code for 15% off my next order.

Solid retailer in my experience.

Anywhere else I can cop at this price of $150 ish? 

For what's it worth the last two times I was at my local Nike outlet (late dec) they had 20% off on the TB'3's which came out to $176.00

If they didn't have your size they would order it for you and ship to your house at no charge. You had to have an associate order it for you with a wireless handset,
they did not do it at the register. You also got a MVP card so it was a decent deal.

One thing I noticed about these is that the leather seems to have a polyeurathene coat that makes it stiff to the touch and probably was applied to prevent creasing while the shoe is DS. I stripped the coating off of mine with nail polish remover and the leather feels a lot better. Once these are broken in, the leather should feel soft

would like to welcome myself to this club just got my pair lightly used for $100 little dirt mark here there easily can wipe off, no heel drag or creases on toes, anyone experiencing cracking with these as yet i hope they dont.

Well I guess I got lucky.
My experience ordering these through Villa went smooth. Got these pretty quick, double boxed, good pair at a good price. The shoe gods showed me favor on this one.

On another note, these really do fit snug. My other 3s are size 10 and fit fine, these fit tight. Wearing them in bed just to stretch them out a little.

Well I guess I got lucky.
My experience ordering these through Villa went smooth. Got these pretty quick, double boxed, good pair at a good price. The shoe gods showed me favor on this one.

On another note, these really do fit snug. My other 3s are size 10 and fit fine, these fit tight. Wearing them in bed just to stretch them out a little.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom