OG vs Retro Space Jam- Am I being scammed?

Sold a size 13.5 DS Space Jam from the holiday release on Ebay from Eastbay. Buyer receives it and claims heavy yellowing. These are the pics- he claims thepair I sold him is on the left and the other "new" pair he purchased from another seller on the right. Is he trying to switch up the shoes I soldhim? The thickness of the patent looks different as well. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

could they have yellowed during the shipping process?

I have no idea, but look at the thickness of the patent leather in the first pic on the back heel. The first shoe is much thicker than the second, which is atrait of the OG if I recall. If the shoes can yellow that bad in a few days, you would think more people on NT would have complained
ohwell.gif

Both are 2009 Jams. Remember, jumpman on the sole is not blue on the 00 Jams. And note the position/way facing of the Jumpman on the uppers.

Did you take pictures of them when you sold? And what's his complaint? That's not your fault that one pair he bought is yellow.

Looks like you got a bad buyer.I don't think there is any way that some sneakers could yellow like that on their own.I think the dude is trying to switchthem probably because your pair was more icey than his.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Both are 2009 Jams. Remember, jumpman on the sole is not blue on the 00 Jams. And note the position/way facing of the Jumpman on the uppers.

Did you take pictures of them when you sold? And what's his complaint? That's not your fault that one pair he bought is yellow.

I did not take pictuers of the shoes when they were sold- I used a stock picture. His complant is that the pair I sold him is not as icy as the other pair hepurchased from another seller. His concern is that the yellowed pair is not deadstock, but I can assure you that it 1000% is.

Don't worry about it.

Just as there are imperfections in the pairs some have a sole that already looks yellow while others don't

I have 3 par 2 from oqium one from footlocker amsterdam. (1 is my brothers)

The ones from oqium ame icy as hell .. almost blue while the one from footlocker looks yellow compared to the 2 from oqium.

It's an imperfection, don't worry about it .. the buyer needs to stop bit**in about it.
Your pair is legit and is just fine.

On the official spacejam tread there is also someone that posted a pic of his pairs where he shows that one pair is yellow compaired to the other two.
http://niketalk.com/topic/226300?page=61

Take a pic next to the other from upclose and it will look like the sole is yellow.

Hope this gives you piece of mind
pimp.gif

He's probably just trying to pull a quick something on you. The yellow pair might have been the one he got from the other seller or maybe some he pickedup. He may be trying to send you the "yellowed" ones for his money. If you know def. they weren't like that- then no prob, no way they got likethat in a few days! If they were like that- then thats on you. Which I doubt!

-Like above, several story mishaps with these shoes-
-Next time just click what you got before dealing.... can save you time, worries, and most important some $!

Back
Top Bottom