Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^ Seen it.
glasses.gif

Ray Donovan any good?
yeah it is but dont judge it on the pilot , it had alot of ground to cover but its really picked up ever since

I thought that Magic Magic trailer said Magic Mike :rofl: Had me thinking they made a sequel with Cera.

Looks good though. Cera is the perfect guy to place in that creepy role.

Last edited:
Couple films I saw over the weekend...

Spring Breakers... not a fan, I can tell it was supposed to be a satire but just didn't like it. Franco was creepy as hell tho in that scene with Selena and the t&a was nice.

Stoker... good and pretty disturbing, Mia and Matthew were great in it

Side Effects... loved it, had no idea where this movie was going at times but I enjoyed the ride. Mara Rooney looked too skinny in it though, she looked much better in The Social Network.

Anybody seen Trance? Heard that movie was the bee's kneesQ

Couple films I saw over the weekend...

Spring Breakers... not a fan, I can tell it was supposed to be a satire but just didn't like it. Franco was creepy as hell tho in that scene with Selena and the t&a was nice.

Stoker... good and pretty disturbing, Mia and Matthew were great in it

Side Effects... loved it, had no idea where this movie was going at times but I enjoyed the ride. Mara Rooney looked too skinny in it though, she looked much better in The Social Network.

So uncomfortable to watch :lol:

Seen VHS last year , is VHS 2 worth watching ? Also in skeptical as hell on xmen days of future past but them posters are bad *** .

Seen VHS last year , is VHS 2 worth watching ? Also in skeptical as hell on xmen days of future past but them posters are bad *** .

VHS 2 was ok. I did enjoy the tapes in this one. But I think VHS> VHS 2

But they did follow the first. I'm actually going to watch to again. I was kinda out of it when I watched part 2 the first time :lol:

VHS 2 was ok. I did enjoy the tapes in this one. But I think VHS> VHS 2

But they did follow the first. I'm actually going to watch to again. I was kinda out of it when I watched part 2 the first time :lol:

Best one was the succubus one too me and most realistic was the vacationers . That last film when the windows started closing on the doors was sick tho

Back
Top Bottom