Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've been picking up all the Bond's on Blu Ray for a while now (too late to just buy the collection, I have like 18-19 of them already) but anyway, I haven't started from the first yet, but when I get close enough to having all 23, I'm going to start from #1 and plow thru the whole series 2-3 a week til I get all of em in. Lookin forward to that day.

The Heat was awful... only funny part is when she's looking for his balls. :lol:

Technically this is movie related since she's at a film premiere... but yeah... Scarlett Johansson.... she's still only 28 years old... I don't know why I keep typing like this... also saw Oblivion tonight... not bad... not great... looked amazing and Olga whatshername should be in more movies

irjOgx7xkWNJK.jpg

iurkyHCeCX671.jpg

ibbK6Jscu4ohJt.jpg

iVV5gznN45BbM.jpg

Looks like some Frenchie put a ring on Scarlett Jo's finger, smart man...

In other news, there is talk Jack Nicholson quietly retired party due to memory loss issues. If so, I wish him the best. I've thoroughly enjoyed him in every movie I've seen him in, even if the movie was bad.

Another trailer for Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity.

Olga Kyrelenko. (Like AK47) :pimp:

Scarlett is still only 28? Bless you Lord. Bless you.

Where's Natalie at these days? Has she hit 30 yet?

i thought Al Pacino says it? :lol: okay, maybe I've been tripping lately..

Its ok, man. Scarface does have plenty of iconic lines.

"Say hello to my little friend..."

"Another Quaalude, she'll love me in the morning..."

I could see how you might give it one extra.

watched world war z and the iceman. give both about 7.5-8 out of 10.

also started watching curb your enthusiasm on HBO GO.

^Watching WWZ right now. What's interesting was how the radio said "rabies in Taiwan" and there actually is a rabies outbreak right now.

RIP.

Last edited:
New Robocop trailer. I think I saw a thread for the movie but thought it should be in here to. Looks like an impressive cast...

caught the World's End the other day ... liked it more than hot fuzz and need to watch it a couple more times but it might be up there with SOTD

Robocop looks weak as hell IMO. I wonder if it will have enough funny moments.

Wish aronofsky did it as planned.

got the bling ring movie and debating whether or not to watch it,

couldn't  make it through that terrible spring breakers movie.

Robocop remake needs to have charm in order for it to match the original. I feel it'll take itself too seriously. Not impressed, although the OG suit looks nice.

I wasn't as impressed with The World's End as you guys were. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I like it as much as Hot Fuzz, and it definitely doesn't touch Shaun of the Dead.

For me, I wish they would've parodied the science fiction/alien invasion sub-genres more. I know it was more of a coming-of-age film, and they did a fine job, but I just think Hot Fuzz and Shaun worked better.

Shaun still had it's touching moments even though it was silly in a lot of parts.

That said, this was probably the funniest of the bunch. But for me, funny doesn't equate best.

Robocop remake needs to have charm in order for it to match the original. I feel it'll take itself too seriously. Not impressed, although the OG suit looks nice.

Agreed. Part of what made the original great was the campiness to it. The new one looks like its completely missing that. We'll see though. Definitely has a solid cast.

Not to offend certain people... but The World's End was pretty cheesy.

Back
Top Bottom