Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

&@$!

Sucks to see Jesse Plemons not get that lead role in the new Star Wars. :frown:

My dude Landry can never catch a break :smh:
Would of been an awesome boost to his career.

Last edited:
BREAKING: The Cast of Star Wars: Episode VII has been Revealed - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-3AQ

tumblr_ltjf1iRJ011qzmprzo1_500.gif

So I started watching The Shield and it didn't hook me really, only that twist did at the end of the 1st ep. Mackie aside I don't like or care for most of these other characters. I watched the 2nd ep and it was okay. I can see where they're going but I found myself not caring about these other storylines.

Then I watched the 1st ep of The Wire and it quickly kept my attention and I'm already 3 eps in. I figure I'll watch all of this first and then go back to The Shield cuz it got 7 seasons.

As posted in the Star Wars thread, I'm happy with the cast.. other than Driver there's no names that stand out and make you think "really? them?" and that's just because he's coming from Girls but he's a solid actor and I could see him being a great villain.

Issac is great, Max von Sydow will be awesome, Gleeson is cool, not mad at the cast at all. Better to go with more unknowns or less popular actors.

In other news.. Emma Stone with a reminder of how awesome she is.

John Boyega is the lead in Episode VII.

What makes me scratch my head is the direction of the film.

I am ALL FOR John Boyega being the lead of the film, but where does he come from? Is he a Padawan of Luke's?

I expected the lead of Episode VII to be the son/daughter of Luke or Leia/Han. Didn't see this coming.

All for it though. :pimp:

Loved Boyega in Attack the Block.

Heads Up: The Wolf of Wall Street and American Hustle Blu Rays are $12.99 on Amazon

American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street, Dallas Buyers Club, and 12 Years a Slave.

For the record, they price matched Best Buy. You can get the same deals at BB.

In other news.. Emma Stone with a reminder of how awesome she is.

I used to love Emma Stone but she's lost too much weight. Now she looks like every other too skinny actress with an over-sized head (not as in ego but actual cranium size). The scary thing is when you appear on tv/film the "camera adds weight" so to speak so she & these other actresses are even skinnier than they appear. :rolleyes

What makes me scratch my head is the direction of the film.

I am ALL FOR John Boyega being the lead of the film, but where does he come from? Is he a Padawan of Luke's?

I expected the lead of Episode VII to be the son/daughter of Luke or Leia/Han. Didn't see this coming.

All for it though. :pimp:

Loved Boyega in Attack the Block.

from what I heard he is going to be a young jedi in training

Back
Top Bottom