Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ben Affleck Was the First Choice to Play Batman, Affleck Made Sure this Version was Vastly Different than Previous Ones, Said they wanted someone to TOWER OVER Superman - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-3QC
really have no clue what to expect with this.. really iffy on Snyder..
Man they are gonna make one TALL Batman 
nthat.gif

Personally, I think the fact that Superman has super strength and speed and can fly kind of negates Batman's height advantage over him.

if anything they should have focused on a Batman that has even more prep time.

Because prep time>height>Superman's super powers.

Hmmmm.

Great actor but he's always seemed a bit soft/soft spoken to me. Like I don't know if he'll be consistently believable being stern as Strange. Gotta pull off some of that early arrogance effortlessly I'd think.

I didn't want to post it anywhere but I also saw rumors of Keanu being Strange :lol: but him not being sure about committing long term to multiple movies but still interested in wanting to be in a superhero movie big time.

Yeah that was a good movie.

Almost seems believable that he kicked that reporter's *** after those disrespectful questions :lol:

So am I.. a little nostalgia, plus I'm excited to see Chris Pratt in another big blockbuster.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

Great actor but he's always seemed a bit soft/soft spoken to me. Like I don't know if he'll be consistently believable being stern as Strange. Gotta pull off some of that early arrogance effortlessly I'd think.

I didn't want to post it anywhere but I also saw rumors of Keanu being Strange :lol: but him not being sure about committing long term to multiple movies but still interested in wanting to be in a superhero movie big time.

IDK man, he just doesn't hit me as that weirdo Dr. Strange. I doubt it'd ever happen but Joaquin and Christopher Waltz would be perfect IMO.

WB going all in on the superhero bubble. Can't wait for it to burst.

Nonsense. If they get Vinny Chase to play Aquaman and James Cameron to direct it will be the biggest grossing movie of all time.
Bruh, I'll be there opening night if they pull that off :pimp: :lol: I miss good Entourage man. Really dislike the way the show ended and jumped shark by having Vinny fall in love so quickly.

Bruh, I'll be there opening night if they pull that off :pimp: :lol: I miss good Entourage man. Really dislike the way the show ended and jumped shark by having Vinny fall in love so quickly.

Agree. I also could have lived without the Sasha Grey love affair/Vinny as coke-head thing too. But now thinking back, I still probably enjoyed the last two Entourage seasons more than anything currently on HBO besides GOT.

I've posted this like 4 times since I've been a regular in this thread but ..., Aliens man, so good. On IFC right now.

Alien and Aliens were GREAT. Aliens 3 was pretty bad.

But Prometheus was awesome. Matter fact, what's up with part 2 already!?

Dr Strange list is changing daily

reports now saying

Oscar Isaac, Matthew McCounaughey, Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ethan Hawke added to the want list

Back
Top Bottom