Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Newest additions:

what's your profession?

Got my girl all 4 seasons of Walking Dead for xmas.

I hate Walking Dead, yet we saw S1 in a day, and now watching S2.

Uuuugggggghhhhhhh. lol

Hope everyone got to catch Life Itself. If you didn't catch the first or second showing on CNN, there will be two additional airings Friday.

Started watching Sherlock, on series 2 of the show..

While entertaining, I still prefer RDJ and Jude law in the Holmes/watson roles

Also wonder if Dr strange will be English or american
:wow:

Probably one of the few times I'd agree with the notion that the Brits got this right and if they aint in the role they should at least be casting them.

RDJR is cool as Holmes in the movies but the series takes by Cumberbatch and Miller are far better.

I would say Law's Watson does seem to match up more with the Watson from the books and past portrayals.

Uuuugggggghhhhhhh. lol

Some good stuff comin your way. Be patient thru it. You haven't met your Sal or Gus yet. :wink:

Just finished the marathon of True Detective. Solid serie ...

What where the holes someone spoke about?

amazing how great the nolan batman movies are with such average action 

Still a great story and it isn't really needed.. Like I literally just learned that the dinosaurs were only in Jurassic park for 15 mins total and 8 were when dude was check out that one sick one

Pretty sure jaws would have had something similar

Anthony Hopkins won best actor for silence of the lambs, but he was only in the movie for somewhere around 15 mins or so

Watch the theory of everything tonight.

I went in to it having no idea what it was about, just liked the title and poster (not the best reasons to sit down and watch something.)

MAN! Glad I stayed. Thought it was great. I was entertained and I learned. Hawkings' actor did a great job to not have spoken the last half of the film. Will definitely tell friends to watch.

Uuuugggggghhhhhhh. lol
Complete trash bruh.

This is close to domestic abuse Ska.

Uuuugggggghhhhhhh. lol

Some good stuff comin your way. Be patient thru it. You haven't met your Sal or Gus yet. :wink:
TWD or BB?? :nerd:

Last edited:
The hell. TWD is garbage

And I'm dying at the Batman gif. Did dude really just throw himself. Guess it was the Batman prep time :lol:

became a fassbender fan from IG and nailing his role as the greatest comic book villain of all time 

amazing how great the nolan batman movies are with such average action 
thats how ninjutsu is in real life though, you take out the opponent as fast as possible using the most efficient means so you can continue cover which is the goal of a ninja. That's why the action sequences seemed abrupt but, swift strikes to prevent a disadvantage.

Back
Top Bottom