Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

guy created and revived the best company in the country and arguably the world, think he deserves a movie about his journey. now 2 movies, well, that's just hollywood being a scumbag as usual.

guy created and revived the best company in the country and arguably the world, think he deserves a movie about his journey. now 2 movies, well, that's just hollywood being a scumbag as usual.

Not to mention, once a movie about Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook became a huge box office and critical success, it was only a matter of time before more tech-centric movies came out. Jobs was the most obvious subject:

Not to mention, once a movie about Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook became a huge box office and critical success, it was only a matter of time before more tech-centric movies came out. Jobs was the most obvious subject:
The Imitation Game 
nthat.gif

They've been playing the heck out of Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 on the premium channels and I can't help but think that I under appreciated the films when they were initially released. Probably the last of Quentin's recent films that I really enjoyed.

I think he meant a bunch of movies are imitating what genre is a hit. Also a play on the title.

Two Night Stand was ok 4.5/8. The Little Death was a no for me as I stopped only 30mins in. 2/8

something about movies that discuss sex stupidly is not my thing, which is pretty much all movies about sex as a lead plot figure

I would say RomComs are different then what I'm trying to say

Last edited:
^Trolling? That's the first time I've heard any praise for The Interview. I've heard various things ranging from "Don't waste your time" to "The fact that Sony pulled this from theaters was funnier."

Also, The Imitation Game was pretty good. Benedict Cumberbatch had me convinced and it just amazed me that those events happened in the history of our civilization. History changing secrets? Statistical influence on war?
nerd.gif
 Hormones or jail? Christopher...
frown.gif

I stopped and watched 20 minutes of the interview when my brother was watching it. I laughed a few times and the north korean army chick would get the business so hard.

Last edited:
Tatiana with the come up in Star Wars
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Why won't you see it @ServeChilled81? Don't care for SW? Don't want you incurring the wrath of CP if you answer though
nerd.gif
I remember watching the og one when I was a kid because my cousin was a huge Star Wars stan and made us watch it every time we went to his house.  Never watched another one since

Back
Top Bottom