Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

greatest thing about the office character creed bratton is that the actors name is creed bratton

I'm giving up on trying to finish Guardians of the Galaxy. It's too not interesting to me. I don't buy any of it. Even for Sci-Fi.

Dead.

Saw the trailer for the new Will Smith flick... I swear it looks like a trailer for a new TNT series... :rolleyes He is just so not relevant anymore...

... Chris Pratt & Chris Evans had a super bowl bet, whoever lost would have to show up in their Marvel costume for the other's charity... Pratt lost the bet so he showed up as Star Lord in Boston at Christopher’s Haven, a charity devoted to children being treated for cancer. Evans being the swell guy, said he's going to show up as Cap a Pratt's charity anyway...

Hope NT will let me embed a Vimeo vid. A 5-Minute Supercut of All the Coen Brothers Films.

Last edited:
^^^ That's a cool story about the Evans-Pratt bet. Celebrities get so much publicity for doing dumb **** its nice to hear about when they do good things.

Wow, didn't know Miles Teller was in Vinny Paz ( Pazienza) bio pic... The film, Bleed For This also stars Aaron Eckhart, Katey Sagal, & Ciaran Hinds. It was written & directed by Ben Younger (Boiler Room) & produced by none other than Marty Scorsese.

^^^ That's a cool story about the Evans-Pratt bet. Celebrities get so much publicity for doing dumb **** its nice to hear about when they do good things.

They should've both bet something with cooper and have him show up as rocket somewhere.

I'm giving up on trying to finish Guardians of the Galaxy. It's too not interesting to me. I don't buy any of it. Even for Sci-Fi.
Dead.
:lol: @ not being able to finish GotG.

I've heard a lot of complaints and criticisms about it but not being able to finish the whole movie? If you can't finish that I don't know what to say. Maybe these movies aint for you or perhaps you're never in that right mood to enjoy a movie like that.

marvel/disney is great at picking personalities that naturally promote the brand even when not under contract 
pimp.gif

watching point break for the first time

keanu is the only guy who can overact while having a stoneface 

Point Break is so damn awesome. Lori Petty was looking good too. Dunno who they will cast in the remake to top Swayze da Gawd, Keanu, and gary busey. Will be buns by default.

They're remaking Point Break?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?1?!??!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Jeez, I didn't realize the current cast... Luke Bracey as Utah & Edgar Ramirez as Bodhi. Ray Winstone is listed but no character name. I guess he's Pappas? Delroy Lindo is in the cast but also no character listed next to his name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2058673/

I liked the original rumored cast before Paul Walker passed away (RIP). Gerry Butler as Bodhi & Walker as Utah would've been aiight...

Last edited:

They're remaking Point Break?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?1?!??!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
they better not..

just rip off the idea.. like fast and the furious.. no need to call it "point break", let the dead rest in peace

Last edited:

Dead.
what are your feelings on starwars?
Other than my memories of the OG's I have no feelings. Tried to start the seires last month, never got started.

Dead.
laugh.gif
@ not being able to finish GotG.

I've heard a lot of complaints and criticisms about it but not being able to finish the whole movie? If you can't finish that I don't know what to say. Maybe these movies aint for you or perhaps you're never in that right mood to enjoy a movie like that.
I wouldn't say these movies aren't for me because I like a lot of similar fims, Comic Book style especially. This one just didn't have enough of the Human Element in it for me. It felt like Avatar in that way.

Pratt was the only human I remember. 

FYI : I haven't made it past the part where the Tree is getting spashed in the face at the water fountain. And I've tried roughly 10 times.

Back
Top Bottom