Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man, when you get old,  days feel like hours, weeks feel like days, months feel like weeks, and years feel like months.

Word. Like, where the **** has 2015 gone? Can't believe we're half way through June already. Seems like New Years was yesterday.

I thought Wayaward Pines was on some with M. Night's wild mystery on tv but this show The Whispers takes the cake.
ok imma dl that right now. watched the first ep of humans and got bored since i already watched the original and i need something else to watch here at work.

Last edited:
Love & Mercy with Paul Dano, John Cusack, Elizabeth Banks, Paul Giammati was incredible. You don't have to even be into The Beach Boys, like myself, to like that movie. I really am only familiar with 2-3 songs. Cusack and Dano's versions of Brian Wilson were both tragic and spot on, from everything I've read since I got back. I really liked Elizabeth Banks in it especially.

Definitely one to see if you were interested. I also know who Kevin Love got his short fuse from now. :lol:

I thought Wayaward Pines was on some with M. Night's wild mystery on tv but this show The Whispers takes the cake.
ok imma dl that right now. watched the first ep of humans and got bored since i already watched the original and i need something else to watch here at work.
Didn't know there was an original to Humans but AMC has been doing that lately instead of the original takes from creators. Just adapting British shows that came out first. Plus I see it was originally a Sweden show.

Love & Mercy with Paul Dano, John Cusack, Elizabeth Banks, Paul Giammati was incredible. You don't have to even be into The Beach Boys, like myself, to like that movie. I really am only familiar with 2-3 songs. Cusack and Dano's versions of Brian Wilson were both tragic and spot on, from everything I've read since I got back. I really liked Elizabeth Banks in it especially.

Definitely one to see if you were interested. I also know who Kevin Love got his short fuse from now. :lol:
No surprise here :pimp:

Last edited:

Can't wait to see it, I'm a huge Beach Boys fan

rewatching the first movie and the dinos in jurassic park look better than jurassic world

my god is this movie edited perfectly 
Yea, the OG Dino's looked way better....they actually looked real.

The scene at the end with the Jaws Dino, I was like man hell nah, no, nope, no no no.

1992 called and wants its Graphics back

Last edited:
WTF? A Vacation reboot? Now I'm pissed. I am seriously tempted to Molotov cocktail the studio responsible.

Not sure how I feel about the new Jurassic movie. A lot of things were great but something was off. I wish they would have went a little more into the past of Jurassic Park. Wish they would have shown the park and what was going on. including other dinosaurs and things. I thought it jumped way too fast into the dinosaur escaping. I gotta see it again in theaters.

man I don't even know if I want to start the series. I can't stand to wait for months for new episodes.

Yeah. It sucks, but makes it all the more sweet when the next season finally rolls around.

Let's ask Rck, who just caught up on the entire series in like the last 2 months. rck3sactown rck3sactown what say you? was it worth it?

The story is great along with everything else and one of the biggest, and most epic stories being told on a tv show.

man I don't even know if I want to start the series. I can't stand to wait for months for new episodes.
I feel this for sure with GOT because they only give us 10 eps not 12/13.

Cool thing is, I have atleast 1 show for each month of the year that I follow or can binge at once on Netflix.

Netflix Alone  has almost gotten to the point where they have as many Netlfix Originals as there are months in the year, so all is good.

NETFLIX is straight up killing it.

Lillyhammer
pimp.gif

House of Cards
pimp.gif

OITNB
pimp.gif

Marco Polo
pimp.gif

Hemlock Grove
pimp.gif

Sense 8
pimp.gif

Daredevil
pimp.gif

Bloodline(haven't watched)

Last edited:

I feel this for sure with GOT because they only give us 10 eps not 12/13.

Cool thing is, I have atleast 1 show for each month of the year that I follow or can binge at once on Netflix.

Netflix Alone  has almost gotten to the point where they have as many Netlfix Originals as there are months in the year, so all is good.

NETFLIX is straight up killing it.

Lillyhammer
pimp.gif

House of Cards
pimp.gif

OITNB
pimp.gif

Marco Polo
pimp.gif

Hemlock Grove
pimp.gif

Sense 8
pimp.gif

Daredevil
pimp.gif

Bloodline(haven't watched)
Damn ..

I might have to check that out?

I keep hearing good things about Orange is the New Black too ...

I was looking into all the History Channel series, I heard they good as well!

The Men Who Built America is one of the best mini series I've seen. Ever, and it belongs to the History Channel.

And Vikings is straight TV gold G.

I'd say 5 more really.
damn, is the site really that good?
Well yeah the show (if that's what you meant) is that good.

With it's continued ratings success, HBO wanting to milk it, GRRM not being done with the books and with so much story left to tell yeah it could easily go 5 more.

Especially right now with the show mostly catching up to the books and the showrunners being told by GRRM the ending for the show. So from here they arguably have more creative freedom with existing characters and the chance to create new ones as they get to the end.
Minimum of 2; potentially 3 .
You should wait until next year to start watching.

Binge 5 seasons leading up to S6 :pimp:

I can only imagine how dope that'd be.

Last edited:

Yeah. It sucks, but makes it all the more sweet when the next season finally rolls around.

Let's ask Rck, who just caught up on the entire series in like the last 2 months. @rck3sactown what say you? was it worth it?
yeah, it was worth it. Would def recommend.

Probably shouldn't have binged on it as hard as I did since the content is kinda dense, but still enjoyed the ride.

Back
Top Bottom