Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Did Stanley Tucci get a best supporting actor nomination for Devil Wears Prada? If not, he should have. He was really good in that. (Watching it now . . . again). Emily Blount :smokin

Bad Boys 3 Feb 2017

Bad Boys 4 :wow: :wow: July 3 2019

Holy !!!!

:smokin

bad-boys-2-ride-together-die-together-o.gif

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

Man Major League never get's old...

"Hey Lou...How would you like to coach the Cleveland Indians?!?!"....."Ohhhhh I don't knowwww"

I caught some of Paddington over at my brother's place with the kids... it was pretty entertaining.

I'm watching it now at home, I like it a lot. I remember seeing positive reviews, but I didn't realize how much the critics loved it.

They just can't leave ish alone :smh: the title Bad Boys 4 even sounds OD.
I won't lie I thought similar.

I was like making it a trilogy is one thing but BB4? Why they acting like this is some huge franchise that's been going alone for years. The gap between one and two is crazy enough. Not to mention both Will and Martin are getting older.

I dunno, I'm compelled to see it though. Maybe they trying to get their Lethal Weapon on. I can see Will stealing "I'm too old for this ****" after Martin says it 20 x prior in the movie.

"I guess we're some sort of Bad Boys huh?"

They just can't leave ish alone :smh: the title Bad Boys 4 even sounds OD.
I won't lie I thought similar.

I was like making it a trilogy is one thing but BB4? Why they acting like this is some huge franchise that's been going alone for years. The gap between one and two is crazy enough. Not to mention both Will and Martin are getting older.

I dunno, I'm compelled to see it though. Maybe they trying to get their Lethal Weapon on. I can see Will stealing "I'm too old for this ****" after Martin says it 20 x prior in the movie.

"I guess we're some sort of Bad Boys huh?"

I would cease to exist if that line was said.

:rofl:

Artemisia was a Boss

What ever happened to the second part of Immortals? Wasn't that supposed to happen....

Watched 2 new movies:

blue velvet (reminded me a lot of Twin Peaks or maybe all of Lynch work reminds me of the same) movie was cool though. Kinda trippy..open ended ending. Pretty good watch tho

Vanilla Sky was pretty dope. Really enjoyed it. All I'm going to say is my theory is everything after the car crash was a dream instead of the common theory that everything from the night he slept on the street was. The ending left me wondering though..if he woke up from being in the isolated sleep for 150 years or wether he's just waking up from a nightmare/dream.

Last edited:
Will definitely watching Bad Boys 3 and 4. I'll have low expectations but **** it.

Jumanji remake next year? Is Ghostbusters also doing a remake next year?

Con Air is a classic movie :smokin :smokin :smokin So is Face Off and Broken Arrow :smokin :smokin

Touching bad boys 2 is a mistake ,
a horrible ... horrible mistake .

The movie revolves around them being cool . Those two ain't been cool in 10 years .

Bad boys 2 is a MASTERPIECE .

who am I even gonna kid

Take me money .

So both Ken Jeong and Craig Robinson have new shows starting in the next couple weeks. I like both guys and hope the shows are successful, but I don't think I'll be watching. From what I've seen, each show looks like a pretty typical network sit-com, which don't really do it for me. We'll see though,

I actually saw Craig robinsons show and liked both episodes . They got that Steve Harvey show x hanging with Mr cooper vibe .

Last edited:
Prison Break is back *******! :pimp:

Limited series on FOX (they're really milking bringing back old shows that had long runs).

For those that saw the straight to DVD special ending where you know who supposedly sacrifices himself for the others apparently all of that will be ignored and the creator who is currently writing the series now will find a different explanation why the cast is still alive.

Interesting that Networks are reviving shows that were cancelled and trying to correct mistakes. Heroes, Prison Break.

Given this emerging trend, I say JJ Abrams, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindeloff get Matthew Fox out of jail or rehab or wherever he is, as well as the rest of the cast, and fix the ending of Lost.

That would be a huge mistake imo.

LOST unlike Heroes and Prison Break didn't fall off hard until it's final season and even then were still doing huge #s.

Also unlike The X-Files, LOST hasn't been off the air and still have such a dedicated fanbase nearly as long.

Plus I get the feeling Fox among others in the cast really don't want to go back :lol: (pun intended). Besides I don't think Lindeloff and Cuse can come up with a better ending. Abrams was never as involved as the creators. Just a EP that probably mostly provided money after the S1.

Seen the Mr. Robison show last night as well........ that's getting canceled real soon. It sucks because Craig is solid in comedy movies, but man some moments in that show made me cringe.

Back
Top Bottom