Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

80s action movies are the go-to genre for "Repeatedly turn on as background movies" right? I mean you've got so many great Arnold movies, Die Hard, Kurt Russell, classic Jackie Chan movies, Stallone, etc.

Throw Beverly Hills Cop 1 and 48 Hours on that list as well.

It's a Wonderful Life is the best x-mas movie and I celebrate Festivus.
The Gift is at 92% on RT :wow:
Can anyone confirm its worth the watch?

Bateman is :lol: but this doesn't seem like a comedy...
It's a thriller involving a guy getting revenge for HS. Not a comedy. Supposedly part of the twist is what Bateman's character did to him that kind of justifies the guy messing with his life.

Bateman is great at comedy and getting serious.

Also he's on my lookalike list with the homey Ewan McGregor.

On the outside of the clique, as designed. :lol:

Title's a bit misleading, I know.

But you're here now. Welcome!

How awesome are Star Wars and Tarantino? :smokin

Your go-to Xmas movies. Go...
thanks for the welcome
I never clicked the topic just figured it was something random lol. But yea cant wait for starwars 7 to come out at the end of the year.
Better late than never, my man. Welcome. BTW, we talk TV in here too.
Sweet

Love all the christmas movies. but My main go to christmas movie has to be vacation cousin eddie gets me everytime i see the cut out turtle neck under the sweater.

home alone 1 and 2
jingle all the way
charlie brown christmas
just friends

Wedding Crashers is one of my favorite movies :lol:....I can't quote that **** like no other...

Wife always rolls her eyes at me when I tell her Die Hard is one of my favorite Christmas movies :lol:

Can't forget about
Home Alone 1&2
Jingle All the Way
A Christmas Story

Last edited:
Straight Outta Compton has 11 fresh / 1 not on Rotten Tomatoes right now - 92% :pimp:

John Krasinski on a 2004 episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. A year later he became Halpert.

Last edited:
It's just fun, while still doing a lot of things other shows will do without ever having a chance of pulling off the same tone. Right now with the options on T.V., I can definitely fit a show where the fun hasn't stopped, through six episodes at least, in the rotation :smokin

Last edited:
Rewatching Band Of Brothers.

Although small roles, Tom Hardy, James Mc Avoy, Simon Pegg and Michael Fassbender are in it.

Hoping that Viktor Frankenstein film is good. Mc Avoy plays VF.

Last edited:
Just watched the whole Wet Hot American Summer series. Loved it, thought the cast was great and cameos were perfect. Very happy with it.

I have never seen It's A Wonderful Life. Bits and pieces here and there, but it's just one of those classic/iconic movies that slipped past me.

Although small roles, Tom Hardy, James Mc Avoy, Simon Pegg and Michael Fassbender are in it.

i remember watching that on tv once

the only scene i watched was one where ross from friends was yelling at people

was not able to take it seriously because of ross

i remember watching that on tv once

the only scene i watched was one where ross from friends was yelling at people

was not able to take it seriously because of ross

Best miniseries you'll ever see. Give it another shot, get past that scene and it will all be great.

Last edited:
Seen the Good Will Hunting talk in here, and you guys made me want to watch it. A guy at my job always told me to watch it but I brush it off.

Currently watching it on Netflix and I'm actually enjoying

Back
Top Bottom