Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yo whole up

Is this for real?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You gotta be kidding me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't get me to give Arrow another chance with stuff like this
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
Digneto 
pimp.gif

Hold up, that's Diggle? SMH. How they going to give him one of the most beta costumes ever?

So Jamie Foxx will play Tyson in the biopic and it's directed by Scorsese!?!?!?!

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching her from the beginning, finally.. Always saw bits and pieces but never the whole thing from start to finish

^ saw it's on cable and debating if I should check it out.. Saw the ending.. Just knew it was on Broadway and nothing else about it

Last edited:
What did you guys think of jersey boys?
It was good.

I tend watch those things for the music. The music was good. If you saw Get On Up it's like a notch or 2 below in the different approach they take in telling the story.

The acting/story meh but it wasn't bad. Some of the acting was lacking for the type of format they were telling the story in. Really turned out where only Frankie mattered and the more hood contrarian guy was there to cause drama. The other 2 meh, some lols and that about it.

The movie benefits the most off of being a true story so there's just some things you couldn't write and have it come off the same way. Dude's daughter dying caught me off guard.

All in all I felt it was a nice change of pace and strong effort from Eastwood but nothing to rave about. Definitely did the group justice. I probably reviewed the movie a bit better in this thread right after I watched it though.

Last edited:
what's the most shocking/impactful death in tv/movies?

for me it's

house of cards

kate mara's character 
hannibal

entire season 2 finale 

Yea I hated that they Did that in House of Cards, they ( the show runners and creators) said she sucked and didn't fit in, I read about this half way through season 1 (on the blogs etc) and that she wasn't getting signed on for S2. I was still surprised When it happened because I thought the blogs were wrong, I thought she was amazing.

Sometimes it sucks missing out on the weekly discussions and the moments not being spoiled.. Other times its cool to get the whole thing in one sitting.

Biggest downside to catching up later is spoilers. I'm catching up on House of Cards and spoiled alot of stuff just because I'm reading about the show and then come across something I didn't want to see :lol:
im different on that man. i hate surprises. i can know how a story ends and still watch it. spoilers dont bother me one bit or keep me from not wanting to watch something im into.  

I also read along on the blogs while I watch shows, Case and Point was House of Cards

Last edited:
The Departed gets better, with each new watch.
I've still never seen a better ending to a movie.

Caught Mad Max Fury Road on TV tonight. Awesome. One of the most visually amazing movies I've seen.... and that's just from watching it on a large flatscreen TV. Theron was brilliant and Hardy was excellent. Really captured the spirit of the original Mad Max flicks.

Thinking about going ahead and finishing Boardwalk Empire Final Season. Or...Americans. I quit on a lot of shows that started with B.

Boardwalk

Banshee

Bates Motel

Black Sails

Broadchurch

Might hit season2 Broadchurch instead.

Back
Top Bottom