Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I watched Zodiac for the first time today. I didn't even know it existed as a Fincher film.
embarassed.gif

Movie is incredible. I can see why they chose Ruffalo for Spotlight. Pretty similar role. He killed it too. Gyllenhaal was great as well. Such a frustrating case though. Need more movies like Zodiac. any suggestions?
The park stabbing is still one of the most stomach turning scenes in history.

I felt every stab 
embarassed.gif

Yes that was pretty brutal. I can't believe both dudes survived. Kid in the car took like 6 point blank rounds and the tied up kid got stabbed in the back 8 times.

Lee Nichols resurfaced on the Ppl vs. OJ. Tilt -- if it had come out in 2016 in the same landscape -- would kill in this binge culture.

People vs OJ is one of the greatest comedy series' I've ever seen. Jim Carrey in his prime couldn't touch this stuff. It's brilliant.

I loved the 1st season, fell behind right when the 2nd season started.. and I've never caught up 
laugh.gif

Anybody watch The Americans? I keep hearing good things about it man

I do.

Tough to call. Elite performances. Great story, but slow slow pace. It's much better as a binge watch where you can keep up with random characters and what not. I couldn't do week to week, it loses me. 4-5 episodes a night for a week, great watch.

Americans is great. S2 was a slow burn but past season was great, excited for new one.. Always look forward to it.

Did y'all know Fassbender first movie role was 300? I was mind blown

Btw that Vinyl show kinda stinks and the reviews back it up. It's just really meh

Last edited:
Vikander and Weisz :evil: I'm in.

Wait, what?

People vs. OJ?

When did that happen?
Where you been Ska? I see most of the ppl posting in here in that thread every Tuesday.

You'll have fun binging the first few eps

Anybody watch The Americans? I keep hearing good things about it man
It's great but not for everybody given it's a Cold War spy show. As mentioned, the pacing is slow but fulfilling.

That explains it. Tuesday night is game night. :D

Last night, played Phase 10 and Uno w/ lil mans and my girl.

Wii Sports last Tuesday.

Pokémon the Tuesday before that.

So yeah, I hardly pick my phone up Tuesday nights. :lol:

My son loves Pokémon.

I love my son.

So we dealt cards and battled. :smokin Errr, he battled. I learned. :lol:

(Was just us 2.)

Reactions: sb
My son loves Pokémon.

I love my son.

So we dealt cards and battled.
smokin.gif
Errr, he battled. I learned.
laugh.gif

(Was just us 2.)
this is legit the only time I've ever heard of people actually playing the pokemon card game 
laugh.gif

game night sounds dope though 
pimp.gif

My son loves Pokémon.

I love my son.

So we dealt cards and battled. :smokin Errr, he battled. I learned. :lol:

(Was just us 2.)

The original 150 Pokémon and chill used to be the daily grind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom