Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

RyGuy takes The Taking of Pelham One Two Three, Utility

Ches, what's next for Shaun?  That is his next pick, then Prime is up. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

Haven't seen any of the X-Men films except Origins which was ehhhh. I've heard X-Men and X-Men 2 are great.

I don't know KLJ. If I know they're supposedly bad, I won't be spending money on them in theaters or On Demand or anything... I make sure I see all of those specified ones for free. If they're bad, I can usually sift through and find some sort of entertainment out of the 2 hours and every once in a while... I will totally disagree with critics on a film.

Example... 'MacGruber'. That is without a doubt one of the funniest films I have ever seen. However, it got %%%# on by a lot of critics and only received a mediocre 47% "fresh" rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I love this movie. I cried tears at the bedroom scene and the cemetery...his voice 
roll.gif
 Ryan Philippe (sp) ... the end of the movie
sick.gif
Me and friends quote that movie to this day.
laugh.gif

So uh...yeah, X2 is amazing, but a little dated now and @$%* I Am Number Four, what the @$%* are you doing to yourself.
nerd.gif

Haven't seen any of the X-Men films except Origins which was ehhhh. I've heard X-Men and X-Men 2 are great.

I don't know KLJ. If I know they're supposedly bad, I won't be spending money on them in theaters or On Demand or anything... I make sure I see all of those specified ones for free. If they're bad, I can usually sift through and find some sort of entertainment out of the 2 hours and every once in a while... I will totally disagree with critics on a film.

Example... 'MacGruber'. That is without a doubt one of the funniest films I have ever seen. However, it got %%%# on by a lot of critics and only received a mediocre 47% "fresh" rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I love this movie. I cried tears at the bedroom scene and the cemetery...his voice 
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

So uh...yeah, X2 is amazing, but a little dated now and @$%* I Am Number Four, what the @$%* are you doing to yourself.
nerd.gif

Man, knock it off, Number Four ain't that bad.  It's worth a single look, come on. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't like he's buyin it on Blu Ray for $30, let him watch it one time and call it good.  I'm sure he's seen worse @#$%

Man, knock it off, Number Four ain't that bad.  It's worth a single look, come on. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't like he's buyin it on Blu Ray for $30, let him watch it one time and call it good.  I'm sure he's seen worse @#$%

yeah but he can spend those two hours watching something of quality. i don't see the point

yeah but he can spend those two hours watching something of quality. i don't see the point

You all actin like you never sat thru a garbage movie before. 
laugh.gif
  Hell outta here, you know damn well you've watched crap many times, even knowingly I bet. 

You all actin like you never sat thru a garbage movie before. 
laugh.gif
  Hell outta here, you know damn well you've watched crap many times, even knowingly I bet. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
The coffee shop scene: Macgruber doesn't tip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
The coffee shop scene: Macgruber doesn't tip
laugh.gif

The way I look at it is that there are so many good movies out there that I haven't seen, that I don't want to sit through ones that most likely won't be that great.

Now, there are times when I have no expectations, or when I just want to watch a mindless movie. But I'm not going to sit through something mediocre on the ten percent chance that it might be good.

I'm not even going to mention a scene... that whole ##@*%*! movie is one, constant laugh 
pimp.gif

I'm not even going to mention a scene... that whole ##@*%*! movie is one, constant laugh 
pimp.gif

The way I look at it is that there are so many good movies out there that I haven't seen, that I don't want to sit through ones that most likely won't be that great.

Now, there are times when I have no expectations, or when I just want to watch a mindless movie. But I'm not going to sit through something mediocre on the ten percent chance that it might be good.

i love dunstin checks in. i guarantee it's much. much better than i am number 4

i don't knowingly watch crap movies. it's pointless to me. those years when i was like 17-21 and watching all of the "greatest" movies ever made were awesome. But now i'm spoiled. I have to do research before i can find a movie worthy of my time.

I've went through the main American directors. Now I'm going foreign. ingmar Bergman, Tarkovsky, and Kurosawa are the next up for me.

i love dunstin checks in. i guarantee it's much. much better than i am number 4

i don't knowingly watch crap movies. it's pointless to me. those years when i was like 17-21 and watching all of the "greatest" movies ever made were awesome. But now i'm spoiled. I have to do research before i can find a movie worthy of my time.

I've went through the main American directors. Now I'm going foreign. ingmar Bergman, Tarkovsky, and Kurosawa are the next up for me.

Damn, guess I am the only one that watches crap. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yet everybody in here hypin MacGruber, go figure.  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Damn, guess I am the only one that watches crap. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yet everybody in here hypin MacGruber, go figure.  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

MacGruber was craptastic.

Like... really, really bad. And I definitely wanted to see it when I saw the trailer. Thought it looked hilarious. Sat through the whole thing wondering when the funny would show up. :/

MacGruber was craptastic.

Like... really, really bad. And I definitely wanted to see it when I saw the trailer. Thought it looked hilarious. Sat through the whole thing wondering when the funny would show up. :/

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're gonna swear everyone took acting classes through Plank from Ed, Edd and Eddy. You miss Star Wars? Harry Potter? Roswell? Twilight? You will.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're gonna swear everyone took acting classes through Plank from Ed, Edd and Eddy. You miss Star Wars? Harry Potter? Roswell? Twilight? You will.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom