Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Kurt was supposed to play Eric Stoltz's part in Pulp Fiction. Courtney Love:
At the same time, boy, was he excited when the scripts started coming in. You ever wonder why he thanked Quentin [Tarantino] on the back of In Utero? Quentin asked him to play Eric Stoltz’s part in Pulp Fiction. You can ask Quentin that, because it’s true.

eek.gif
... I mean Eric Stolz did his thing...but that would've been...memorable. 
nerd.gif

Missed this before but which one was Eric Stolz? Either way though, it would've been really really really dope to see my favorite musician and screenwriter pair up.

At the same time, boy, was he excited when the scripts started coming in. You ever wonder why he thanked Quentin [Tarantino] on the back of In Utero? Quentin asked him to play Eric Stoltz’s part in Pulp Fiction. You can ask Quentin that, because it’s true.

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Missed this before but which one was Eric Stolz? Either way though, it would've been really really really dope to see my favorite musician and screenwriter pair up.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

eek.gif
nerd.gif

He was the chill The Dude-lite drug dealer with... 
laugh.gif
 that shrill, druggie, trailer trash girlfriend.
grin.gif
 The one who gave Travolta the adrenaline shot and told him to aim for the heart.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

eek.gif
nerd.gif

He was the chill The Dude-lite drug dealer with... 
laugh.gif
 that shrill, druggie, trailer trash girlfriend.
grin.gif
 The one who gave Travolta the adrenaline shot and told him to aim for the heart.

"Are you calling me from a Cellular phone?  I don't know you, PRANK CALLER-PRANK CALLER!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MrO, I need votes man. 
nerd.gif

"Are you calling me from a Cellular phone?  I don't know you, PRANK CALLER-PRANK CALLER!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MrO, I need votes man. 
nerd.gif

You guys are the best
smile.gif
sorry for dipping but in between my 21st/finals, it was a hectic two weeks.. Thanks to whoever completed the list.

You guys are the best
smile.gif
sorry for dipping but in between my 21st/finals, it was a hectic two weeks.. Thanks to whoever completed the list.

Originally Posted by DubA169

im down with watching some older movies none of us have ever seen. kind of like a book club thing
I'm down to do a top 25 or 50 movies deal just for the hell of it, or maybe we each name a bunch of movies that we should all watch that aren't exactly all that popular or just really old (aka the golden age).
 Sounds nice. Too many people haven't seen films like Metropolis, On The Waterfront, Dr Zhivago, etc.

Votes:
1) CP -Last Tango in Paris
laugh.gif
alien.gif
Every pick is great (except for Josey Whales only because I havent seen) Tossup between the top 3
2) Noskey- Good use of utilities, Warriors was a steal. Feels like you were in a horror mood. How did Rocky Horror last so long.
3) Kool- Apocalypse Now is one of my favorite films, seen the documentary on the making? Carrie, French Connection, Last Picture Show=awesome. Great list
Everyone had a good list. Still need to see many of these.

Originally Posted by DubA169

im down with watching some older movies none of us have ever seen. kind of like a book club thing
I'm down to do a top 25 or 50 movies deal just for the hell of it, or maybe we each name a bunch of movies that we should all watch that aren't exactly all that popular or just really old (aka the golden age).
 Sounds nice. Too many people haven't seen films like Metropolis, On The Waterfront, Dr Zhivago, etc.

Votes:
1) CP -Last Tango in Paris
laugh.gif
alien.gif
Every pick is great (except for Josey Whales only because I havent seen) Tossup between the top 3
2) Noskey- Good use of utilities, Warriors was a steal. Feels like you were in a horror mood. How did Rocky Horror last so long.
3) Kool- Apocalypse Now is one of my favorite films, seen the documentary on the making? Carrie, French Connection, Last Picture Show=awesome. Great list
Everyone had a good list. Still need to see many of these.

Just saw No Strings Attached and the wife and I both loved it. Predictable of course but very witty and Reitman does great work. No idea why they used Ashton Kutcher, but whatever. And Natalie.....Natalie Natalie Natalie. Lord have mercy. That woman is mouth watering. I also picked up Once Upon A Time in America on Blu, never seen it before so lookin forward to it.

Just saw No Strings Attached and the wife and I both loved it. Predictable of course but very witty and Reitman does great work. No idea why they used Ashton Kutcher, but whatever. And Natalie.....Natalie Natalie Natalie. Lord have mercy. That woman is mouth watering. I also picked up Once Upon A Time in America on Blu, never seen it before so lookin forward to it.

I just recently read an excerpt from the Indians' scouting director about Sugar. He said pretty much everything was dead-on, and that players really do disappear like that.

Crazy.

I just recently read an excerpt from the Indians' scouting director about Sugar. He said pretty much everything was dead-on, and that players really do disappear like that.

Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom