Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

havent seen karate kid in full:smh:

was thinking of watching karate kid and starting cobra Kai this weekend

I don't know if it will slap the same if you didn't grow up with the Karate Kids, but it's worth a shot.

Might be like trying to watch Full House for the first time in 2020 followed by Fuller House :lol:

Currently*

549A2099-00C3-4726-9C0A-758283403CE6.jpeg

* - (Since Karate Kid II isn’t freely available, I checked)

Did not know Jack Black has been doing movies as long as he has. I thought he started with Tenacious D and then worker his way up to films.

First think I remember seeing him in is Orange County with Collin Hanks.

Anyone remember a movie—I saw it on TV once and don’t know what it was—where Jack Black was being held prisoner by some bad dudes, and they were in a field, and the dudes told Jack Black to run through a field away from them while they tried to pick him off with a sniper through the scope? What movie was that?

Did not know Jack Black has been doing movies as long as he has. I thought he started with Tenacious D and then worker his way up to films.

First thing I ever saw him in was the 1993 classic Airborne

hqdefault.jpg

Then I just recently watched Dead Man Walking and he was one of the brothers of Sean Penn.

I mean, have you seen all the essentials.

Kobra Kai isn't a show I would recommend with out knowing if your caught up on all the modern classics.
Yeah i've seen a lot of folks not being able to stand the cheesy parts because they have no reference to it, so they can't tell that's the joke.

Dude is in Waterworld too :lol:

A little late to the Airborne conversation but this movie is incredible

"what's consciousness" :rofl:

Maaaaaaan this was my favorite movie growing up. I know I prolly say this everytime it’s brought up, but I’ve Seen it hundreds of times.

My holy trinity of white girl crushes growing up

1. cat gafney

484716E7-33E9-4B0B-9536-F1C7838A7072.jpeg

2. The girl from honey I shrunk the kids
E9F7DB7B-6C6D-457A-AD0D-1A24423BFF12.gif

3. Nikki from airborne
4C608BA1-7080-46A4-90BC-28DCE4664C40.jpeg

4. Runner up if any of my holy trinity gets canceled
D787B6DF-FF30-49C3-889F-485337D8E5F7.jpeg
Reminder that this thread is in the general forum, therefore a judgement free zone. The nest of safety.

Malcolm & Marie on Netflix Feb 5th

IN!

Big respect to Zendaya. My son used to watch her Disney Channel show and I can't say, from the times I sat with him, that I would have pegged her to become an A-list movie actress. (I also did not anticipate that Bella Thorne would go on to direct pron videos). She's really managed her career well.

Big respect to Zendaya. My son used to watch her Disney Channel show and I can't say, from the times I sat with him, that I would have pegged her to become an A-list movie actress. (I also did not anticipate that Bella Thorne would go on to direct pron videos). She's really managed her career well.
:lol: I watched an Euphoria panel where her Disney fans also showed up. It was a little awkward.

7.25/8. Fantastic film all the way around. Best Sound awards are locks. Best Actor should be a lock. ****ing amazing.

the queens gambit - 7/8

great series. anya has next. her eyes convey so much emotion. girl that played young beth was great too. cinematography and wardrobe were fire.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Saw it once, didn't really get it.

Watched it again and I missed lot of little things.

I also think they glanced over a lot of **** that could of been explained better.

There's a lot of fat around the actual murder mystery.

Like the last 30 mins were super unnecessary unless its part of the OG series that I haven't seen.

All in all, good film.

7.4/10
I believe everything that happens is in both the og series and the books. It's been awhile since I've seen this but I did enjoy it after reading the books. Not that many movies made from books I can say that about.

Back
Top Bottom