Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I really, really want to check out The White Lotus. I have seen bits and pieces, and it seems like a pretty cool show.

First viewing.

Currently…

F50F9182-A0AE-4813-A354-79FB8540B90B.jpeg

The Sessions.
Every time that Film comes on I can’t turn the channel.
It always amazes me how most people that I know with a limiting disability have this great way of being extremely happy and pleasant.
Helen Hunt has a tight *** little body.

Finished up "Obama: In Pursuit of a More Perfect Union". Doc was great. Real thorough. Dove into a lot of things I hadn't known before. I liked that it didn't feel rushed, some of these presidential docs tend to be that way. They took the time to really go in detail about different aspects of his life and how he became President. A lot of old footage of him and a lot of good interviews from different people's perspective. Worth the watch even if you're not into politics.

Just watched Gunpowder Milkshake, decent for a mindless movie you don't have to pay too much attention to. But I've never really seen Karen Gillan in anything besides Nebula and... Pretty, pretty, pretty good :nerd:

Also, seeing Lena Headey's custom M1911'S with the dragon design got me thinking, what are some of the dopest fictional guns out there. Castor Troy's gold plated M1911's are easily my favorite and probably something I've been obsessed with since I 1st saw Face/Off as like a 10 yr old. And I hate guns :lol: . Anybody got any others, or given this any thought. I'm drunk right now so I really just focused on that during the movie and then went down that rabbit hole

Just watched Gunpowder Milkshake, decent for a mindless movie you don't have to pay too much attention to. But I've never really seen Karen Gillan in anything besides Nebula and... Pretty, pretty, pretty good :nerd:

Also, seeing Lena Headey's custom M1911'S with the dragon design got me thinking, what are some of the dopest fictional guns out there. Castor Troy's gold plated M1911's are easily my favorite and probably something I've been obsessed with since I 1st saw Face/Off as like a 10 yr old. And I hate guns :lol: . Anybody got any others, or given this any thought. I'm drunk right now so I really just focused on that during the movie and then went down that rabbit hole

I would think Arnold's pump on T2 is pretty iconic.

Back
Top Bottom