Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’ve seen Part II.

First time, currently:

A3D3C9C9-C2EE-4634-BB71-955750A2EF86.jpeg

American Rust first two episodes were pretty good.

Love me some Maura Tierney. Need me more Jeff Daniels in stuff to watch. Mark Pellegrino and Dallas Roberts are just bonus.

*waits for somebody else to make a thread for it*

American Rust first two episodes were pretty good.

Love me some Maura Tierney. Need me more Jeff Daniels in stuff to watch. Mark Pellegrino and Dallas Roberts are just bonus.

*waits for somebody else to make a thread for it*

They're already bombarding us with red herrings :lol:

This Billy dude's hair is bothering me for some reason.

When they showed him on the porch in the middle of the day listening to Eminem on his phone and sipping PBR I thought he was gonna be a bigger a-hole than he's shown thus far.

Last edited:
Small Engine Repair :emoji_fire:

Fire, Fire, Fire. This was a slow burn but paid off well. The turn was perfect. Whole build-up was interesting and had comedy in the mix so it didn't feel like it dragged. Y'all would like this one. It's a low-key sleeper. Catch it if you get the chance.

Malignant

WTF did I just watch?:lol: Felt like there was a nod to old school gore/monster horror flicks. Had the typical dim lights in the house & fog everywhere outside horror settings throughout. Seemed like a typical horror movie but then got real different towards the end. Once it got goofy it just went all in & indulged in over the top ridiculousness. Had to pick up my jaw during some scenes lol.

ME WATCHING THE MATRIX TRAILER ON THE BIG SCREEN lol
Xzzs.gif

I was surprised that it was more well done than it was scary, and that as an unexpected curveball on me made it more enjoyable than if it had been scary.

The storyline between Farmiga/P.Wilson and the family intertwining, the interior of the house as the setting, the set-up of stakes at the end with the mother, all of it was solid and paced so I settled on that rating.

What are your guys' fav movie podcasts? Rewatchables is one of mine.

Raiders of the Lost Podcast is GOAT for me right now. It’s like listening to 2 Niketalk movie thread members talk about films. A lot of top 10 type breakdowns.

Just listened to the “Best back to school movies” episode this morning. Did not disappoint. But
My favorite episodes are the director spotlights. I learn the most from those, plus I go back and rewatch films, looking for those special director traits I didn’t know about. Wes Anderson spotlight was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dobbins real awk

I need more CR, less... even though I respect his dedication, Fennessey. Pedantic.

Back
Top Bottom