Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1688659677678.jpeg

Really easy to see where PAC would’ve been as an actor. Considering the heights Will Smith reached, and PAC was actually a trained actor in comparison. Crazy
Ain’t no way them white folks were putting Pac in any roles of significance. He would have had to pay his dues for years before he would have been given a legitimate shot cause his public image was nowhere near as squeaky clean as Will’s. Not saying he wasn’t talented or deserving at all

Why do I feel like Fallen has never come across my desk?? Read the synopsis and it sounds dope. Definitely in my immediate queue :smokin
you shouldn't have read the synopsis. other than that, the movie went under the radar. it wasn't heavily promoted during that time and my experience watching it was purely accidental. I didn't know what was it about other than some dude singing a song from the Rolling Stones.

Ain’t no way them white folks were putting Pac in any roles of significance. He would have had to pay his dues for years before he would have been given a legitimate shot cause his public image was nowhere near as squeaky clean as Will’s. Not saying he wasn’t talented or deserving at all
I always thought his ceiling would have been Don Cheadle, Forrest Whitaker, Cuba. Which is damn high and damn good company to be in.

you shouldn't have read the synopsis. other than that, the movie went under the radar. it wasn't heavily promoted during that time and my experience watching it was purely accidental. I didn't know what was it about other than some dude singing a song from the Rolling Stones.

To be fair, it is EXTREMELY low budget. Besides the insane cast, everything else is mediocre. Horrible special effects for its time. Horrible editing. Poor lighting and some bad dialogue.

Denzel, John Goodman, Elias Kotias, and Donald Sutherland truly saved this movie from being straight to dvd status. Like, compare this movie from 98’ to Se7en which came out in 95’. Night and day difference.

To be fair, it is EXTREMELY low budget. Besides the insane cast, everything else is mediocre. Horrible special effects for its time. Horrible editing. Poor lighting and some bad dialogue.

Denzel, John Goodman, Elias Kotias, and Donald Sutherland truly saved this movie from being straight to dvd status. Like, compare this movie from 98’ to Se7en which came out in 95’. Night and day difference.
the performance were great and the synopsis was interesting enough for a watch which is more than enough for a movie to get some good viewership inspite of it's poor effects and editing and maybe a bit of bad dialogue. a film like that with a mediocre budget should make it a great movie. it's embarrassing to think that majority of movies today with great budget and effects fall flat due to poor writing. Se7en on the otherhand was a cinematic masterpiece. also, both movies have amazing directors and writers.

Watched crystal skull. Fell asleep multiple times but that wasn't the movies fault. Still not good though. Just felt sterile and flat and couldn't capture the magic

The 90s sound effect and score are the only bad part of fallen.

Rest of the movie is tough. Didn’t know James Gandolfi was in here too.

Yo, I was instantly struck with how low budget this was. Considering the time and the cast.

It almost felt and sounded like a tv movie at times. Especially the score/effects and sound.

Crazy. Even James Gandolfi in there. I’m actually shocked by this aspect of it. I’m so glad you brought it up, because I thought I was the only one feeling this, when watching.

Still hella interesting tho

The 90s sound effect and score are the only bad part of fallen.

Rest of the movie is tough. Didn’t know James Gandolfi was in here too.

Yo, I was instantly struck with how low budget this was. Considering the time and the cast.

It almost felt and sounded like a tv movie at times. Especially the score/effects and sound.

Crazy. Even James Gandolfi in there. I’m actually shocked by this aspect of it. I’m so glad you brought it up, because I thought I was the only one feeling this, when watching.

Still hella interesting tho
it did look and feel like a tv movie and honestly I thought it was a tv movie as well. having said that, there were lots of movies during that time period that looked like tv movies.

Robert Zemeckis was super underrated, you never hear anyone talking about him, this is a 28-year run of movies he directed:

-Flight
-The Polar Express
-Cast Away
-What Lies Beneath
-Contact
-Forrest Gump
-Back To The Future
-Back To The Future Part II
-Back To The Future Part III
-Who Framed Roger Rabbit
-Romancing The Stone

Robert Zemeckis was super underrated, you never hear anyone talking about him, this is a 28-year run of movies he directed:

-Flight
-The Polar Express
-Cast Away
-What Lies Beneath
-Contact
-Forrest Gump
-Back To The Future
-Back To The Future Part II
-Back To The Future Part III
-Who Framed Roger Rabbit
-Romancing The Stone

He Executive Produced one of my favorite Series that NOBODY has heard of OR SEEN, and was a nice be back piece for Renee Zelwegger after she became unrecognizable from Plastic Surgeries, and it’s not your Jerry MCGuire and Nurse Betty Renee, this one is new. Had me sitting with a chubby in my sweats the entire SERIES. Quite the twist. Even grew to like the Music choices in it.

WHAT/If

He Executive Produced one of my favorite Series that NOBODY has heard of OR SEEN, and was a nice be back piece for Renee Zelwegger after she became unrecognizable from Plastic Surgeries, and it’s not your Jerry MCGuire and Nurse Betty Renee, this one is new. Had me sitting with a chubby in my sweats the entire SERIES. Quite the twist. Even grew to like the Music choices in it.

WHAT/If

speaking of Jerry McGuire, I was contemplating on a rewatch earlier this morning and how beautiful the film was. I'll rewatch after I come back from the gym.

The mission impossible movies been solid but they all blend together to me. I can’t remember any distinct plot / storyline from any of them except the first movie.
Never saw a MI movie for some reason. Mind you I like Bond

Also peeped he drives BMW Ms in the trailers for the recent movies

Never saw a MI movie for some reason. Mind you I like Bond

Also peeped he drives BMW Ms in the trailers for the recent movies
I watched a few but mainly the first one due to my interest on the MI tv series. while the plot of the first movie is logical and could happen, I didn't like that they made my likeable character the villain. they could have given him a proper send-off as a protagonist. I don't mind him being the villain but still, JIM will always be the MI main guy. F**K Ethan Hunt. :lol:

my midnight viewing for later........DREAMLOVER.

I have such a huge crush on this woman, no wonder I go crazy over lady-love. her facial and body structure reminds me a lot of Madchen.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-optimize.gif
    ezgif.com-optimize.gif
    4 MB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom