Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I just finished season 1 of Lost.... I'm hooked :pimp:

4 more to go. :smokin

She's 16...I dont feel like going to jail

:lol: Don't judge me.

*fixed*

and here you go:

i wrote a blood type style review of that teen mom tape and they go and lock the thread smh. now how dudes gonna know not to spend money on this sloot.

I can’t believe the one time I have sex in the past year has turned in to this #UNREAL

— FarrahAbraham (@F1abraham) May 7, 2013

:rofl:

Started watching it yesterday and it's still a great show. I wont be able to not recognize that when he sits down now.

Did they end up changing Rikers or is that just him older in the later seasons?

No Jonathan Frakkes (sp right?) played Riker for the entire time.

Last edited:
One of the best segments on late night, Celebrities Reading Mean Tweets #4 (Jimmy Kimmel). The previous 3 were hilarious...

Eddie Redmayne is a really good actor. Before when I seen him in only one thing he had this aura of being really forgettable. Just looking at him he didn't seem like someone who would want or should be an act but I see his thing is about being really unassuming in his demeanor and being very maellable to take up these various roles. Now I only seen him in 3 movies so far but he really does a good job of being that role and keeping you on your toes about what performance he's gonna have cuz for me it's just getting better.

I'm watching Black Death and he really made me see him as someone very different as a monk from who he was in Hick and My Week With Marilyn. Anyway Black Death is pretty good, period piece set during the dark ages around the time the black death was spreading. I only had watched cuz I saw Sean Bean and Melisandre is in it :evil:

Don't know if I mentioned this before but Javier Bardem was really good in Love in the Time of Cholera.

NBC already setting my guy Jimmy Fallon up for failure. Saying he can't fill up 400+ seats a night, thats why they aren't building him a new studio. Bs...A chick I went to school with who works at NBC 30 rock studios told me he sells out every single show. His current studio capacity is 189 but they are only gonna add 50+ for when he takes over for Leno smh

I don't know if I'm alone, but whenever I turn on Jimmy Kimmel, I usually enjoy my time.
Jimmy Fallon isn't Jimmy Kimmel though :lol:
I'm surprised you liked Benjamin Button that much, it was good but it felt like a B version of Forrest Gump and I just rather watch Forrest Gump.
Benjamin Button is nothing like Forrest Gump though. That's like a very poor comparison. Only thing they got in common is covering a man's life. Can't really call it the b version of one thing that wasn't intended to be like it.
She's 16...I dont feel like going to jail

:lol: what I meant is that girl has some weird sensuality about it her that's strange for her age. Even in 30 rock when she's talking with Jack. been like that for a while. she has a strange vibe about her that makes me think she's gonna be doing crazy nude scenes for many movies.
On some Chloe Sevigny steez? :nerd: :evil: :lol:
Chloe Moretz cast as the female lead alongside Denzel Washington for The Equalizer
Deadline

I'm a huge fan of Moretz's, so her teaming up with Denzel is pretty great.

still hoping she gets picked for the lead role in star wars
As who? :nerd:
Any one see Colbert and his fake Oprah book club doing the Great Gatsby? Carey Mulligan and that accent :wow: :evil:
It was crazy funny. I been seeing her a lot in interviews for Gatsby but on Colbert was the best. She can't read :lol: peanut butter on the roof of her mouth, James Franco lip syncing everything :lol: Before this I really didn't care for her.

Last edited:
Similarities btw Forrest Gump and Benjamin Button I just got quickly off wikipedia since I haven't seen Benjamin Button in a while

Narrates the story starting with the words "My name is..."
Is born in the South without a father and has difficulty walking
Is born on an important day in American history
Has a mother who gives him pearls of wisdom and helps him walk
Meets the love of his life as a child and then sporadically throughout his life — they have one long stint of being together but are unable to make their relationship last despite conceiving a child together
Works for a period of time on a boat
Serves in a wartime battle in which a friend of his is killed
Returns home after an extended absence only to witness the death of his mother
Travels the world on his own for an extended period of time
Earns a lot of money easily

Both scripts were written by the same guy so it isn't a reach at all to say they are very similar

tumblr_m4asmfeqCk1qfv91lo1_250.gif

What was this director thinking when he shot les miserables?

I feel sea sick. Can i get any closer to their faces? Yikes. Got me dizzy. EVERY SHOT

i saw some of point break on versus , back when that was a channel lmao

i remember really being taken in , really good movie... i really hadn't heard of it

until that point ...didn't know it was that popular

NBC isn't picking up John Mulaney's pilot... which is very disappointing. I'm a fan of his comedy and I read the pilot taping was really funny, but yeah... boooo, NBC. I guess if it's between this new one and Community I'd go with the latter, especially since Mulaney's show probably would have been cancelled after 5 episodes.

I used to be lukewarm ohappy endings. Felt it was corny. But they have been on fire since they moved to Friday's. Very funny stuff

Community has been much better than the first few episodes. But it's like. I don't care? I'm happy it's there but I'm watching episodes a week or two after it airs. So I guess I'm not THAt into it eve though I have to admit its been pretty solid. I guess it's because I haven't been blown away by one episode. There hasn't been that oh **** episode.

NBC isn't picking up John Mulaney's pilot... which is very disappointing. I'm a fan of his comedy and I read the pilot taping was really funny, but yeah... boooo, NBC. I guess if it's between this new one and Community I'd go with the latter, especially since Mulaney's show probably would have been cancelled after 5 episodes.
john mullaney's stand up is top 4 right now

his name has been thrown out to replace jimmy fallon

i dont think he can carry a sitcom on his own , they need another friends , something that

speaks to the current culture and generation

Last edited:
john mullaney's stand up is top 4 right now

his name has been thrown out to replace jimmy fallon

i dont think he can carry a sitcom on his own , they need another friends , something that

speaks to the current culture and generation
i'd watch that.  I'm just happy to hear Chelsea Peretti's pilot got picked up

Happy Endings is as close to Friends as we're getting.

And I think the frontrunner to replace Fallon is Seth Meyers, which makes a lot of sense because of the Lorne Michaels connection.

I'd love to see Mulaney host Weekend Update on SNL if Meyers leaves.

Last edited:
Community has been much better than the first few episodes. But it's like. I don't care? I'm happy it's there but I'm watching episodes a week or two after it airs. So I guess I'm not THAt into it eve though I have to admit its been pretty solid. I guess it's because I haven't been blown away by one episode. There hasn't been that oh **** episode.

I feel the same way. The ceiling for the show is a lot lower, but at least they're not scraping the bottom anymore.

It's aight, you know. Just aight.

Still love the characters, though.

Similarities btw Forrest Gump and Benjamin Button I just got quickly off wikipedia since I haven't seen Benjamin Button in a while

Narrates the story starting with the words "My name is..."
Is born in the South without a father and has difficulty walking
Is born on an important day in American history
Has a mother who gives him pearls of wisdom and helps him walk
Meets the love of his life as a child and then sporadically throughout his life — they have one long stint of being together but are unable to make their relationship last despite conceiving a child together
Works for a period of time on a boat
Serves in a wartime battle in which a friend of his is killed
Returns home after an extended absence only to witness the death of his mother
Travels the world on his own for an extended period of time
Earns a lot of money easily

Both scripts were written by the same guy so it isn't a reach at all to say they are very similar
Given the different/takes approaches to it is what I'm basing the two movies not being alike on. More than half of these details I'd not really be looking for even if I watched both movies back to back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom