OH MY LORD! Return of the 34 via TheShoeGame.com

i honestly cannot believe there are people defending these retros when the evidence is as clear as day.

this is the main problem. as consumers we're confused as to what is a good retro because nike has been so hit and miss over the years.

we just make do with what we can because its "wearable" or we make silly excuses like "better comfort" etc etc

the only hope for us really is if nike pushes some of the late 80's/early 90's stuff into the 'vintage' collection. we'd get near perfectshape and faithful materials. but as it is we're always gonna end up with subpar trainers for the sake of ticking boxes on the re-retro list.

soemone suggested on CT that nike could easily get it right by putting a bit more money into retros (in terms of mouds etc) and as customers we wouldn'tmind paying a bit over retail for PERFECT retros; well i know i wouldn't.

but all this is highly unlikely cause the $$$$$$ reigns supreme

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

They sold out of my size at Niketown LA so somebody is buying them.

I don't know if a shoe deserves this much backlash.

If they look good on your feet should be the only thing that matters.

laugh.gif
they probably sold out in LA because of this moron trying to flip them for 250!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA

YO! That leather is indeed horrible... but am I the only person who was hoping this was B o related prior to clicking?
laugh.gif
DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom