Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ Which is perfect for people like us who actually like variety in their collections.
Yeah I'm definitely not all about hyped releases. As long as I love some kicks, I could care less who else does.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

these will end up at outlets no 1 will care. i promise that.

This. Don't why you guys are hyping this release up. Great looking sneakers but the casual but most people offline could care less.

being excited =/= hyping a shoe up... I hope no one buys these so I dont have to worry about getting a pair.... Dolphins copped on site, black white pair will cop on a discount, navy white discount, that red/white pair possibly on site depending how they look in person.

^Exactly, Not hyping it up just genuinely hyped for the release. Is that not allowed anymore??

Originally Posted by Armen594

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

http://sneakernews.com/20...ed-turf-max-summer-2012/

tumblr_lsjsihbcY81qct10v.gif

laugh.gif
Thats how i feel! ^^^^^

they end up at outlets who cares. I miss when ppl just got shoes because they liked them. I like these which is why im bout to go put them on lol. could give a damn what a bunch of guys thinks. 50% of my collection is stuff that made it to the sales rack...air raids,air flight zooms, dts,griffeys, love them  all

Originally Posted by dbcooper

they end up at outlets who cares. I miss when ppl just got shoes because they liked them. I like these which is why im bout to go put them on lol. could give a damn what a bunch of guys thinks. 50% of my collection is stuff that made it to the sales rack...air raids,air flight zooms, dts,griffeys, love them  all

This. My 2 pairs of Carnivores & DT Max 96s agree w/ you, lol.

Not a big fan of shoes with straps but these are just too nice to pass up.  Hopefully they do hit outlets eventually

i need these in my life, Nike is killin JB imo with the quality of the retros so i hope these are good too. I need a Phins colorway, that blue is sweet!

Back
Top Bottom