Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

^Good more for me.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Now I don't know if I want them after seeing Wale wearing these like the fool he is.

That's one less pair we have to worry about selling..... Honestly, if you're not going to buy something just because of who's wearing it is kinda dumb. If you like the shoe, then buy em but don't let what others are doing determine whether or not to wear something.....

didn't whale rock that same jacket in the pretty girls video?
nerd.gif

if so its nice to know dude aint throwing his !#$% away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

didn't whale rock that same jacket in the pretty girls video?
nerd.gif

if so its nice to know dude aint throwing his !#$% away
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but anyway imma have to see them in person to make a decision

For the love of Christ Nike can you please release these?
Oh yeah... For those who enjoy excessively matching:
ECapCity recently created a California Angels hat in a dolphins
Colorway and Nike recently released a pair of dolphins-themed
elite socks... All we need now is the shoe.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

For the love of Christ Nike can you please release these?
Oh yeah... For those who enjoy excessively matching:
ECapCity recently created a California Angels hat in a dolphins
Colorway and Nike recently released a pair of dolphins-themed
elite socks... All we need now is the shoe.

could be for the Dolphin Penny 5s? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

Now I don't know if I want them after seeing Wale wearing these like the fool he is.

That's one less pair we have to worry about selling..... Honestly, if you're not going to buy something just because of who's wearing it is kinda dumb. If you like the shoe, then buy em but don't let what others are doing determine whether or not to wear something.....

Not To Mention Wale Stunts In Damn Near EVERY Dope Nike Release A Month Or More In Advance These Days..... Homeboy's Gonna Stay Stuck On That White On White Force Game With That Type Of Philosophy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Not To Mention Wale Stunts In Damn Near EVERY Dope Nike Release A Month Or More In Advance These Days..... Homeboy's Gonna Stay Stuck On That White On White Force Game With That Type Of Philosophy
laugh.gif

he probably never rocks the same shoes twice..I wonder where he stores all these kicks.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

laugh.gif

he probably never rocks the same shoes twice..I wonder where he stores all these kicks.

he stores them in place of talent

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

he stores them in place of talent

and you my friend get applause for finding a gif, it was so lame you had to put in extra work to let me know....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

but seriously who the F is Wale? West coast dude?

Rapper, .C/Maryland.
Rapper signed to MMG (Maybach Music Group) and he's from the D.M.V. which stands for D.C/Maryland/Virginia

wasnt trying to hard in all honesty just never really heard of him plus ive kinda left the music scene, its all crap for the most part, no genre is safe either

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

but seriously who the F is Wale? West coast dude?

Rapper, .C/Maryland.
Rapper signed to MMG (Maybach Music Group) and he's from the D.M.V. which stands for D.C/Maryland/Virginia

laugh.gif

You crossed my reply out like I was wrong or something....
grin.gif

He reps DC/Maryland, never heard him saying he from VA.

Back
Top Bottom