Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Bought a pair for my brother for his birthday, his team is the 49ers so it was perfect timing. I liked them so much I bought myself a pair too.
82dbedc8141611e292c922000a1e9fad_7.jpg

You made a good decision on picking yourself up a pair because they are nice.

Which one is dropping next month? I see it on nike's release calendar but not sure what it looks like

we got a restock of 49ers , they didnt sell like the dan marinos but a very solid colorway . i steered away from volt / green

wanna throw some gold laces on my 49ers what y'all think, got orange laces on my dolphin pair.

Not picking these up due to it already being a crazy November but for anyone who cares...

The Giants colorway are coming out on 11/10

nike-air-speed-turf-max-blue-white-600x369.jpg

Last edited:
Half size small because of all the padding. 95% of all my shoes are 8.5.. I have the dolphins in a sz8.5 n the 49ers in a sz9, the size 9 fits better

Still haven't heard anymore info on the Raiders colorway. If Nike stays with the pattern of releasing a colorway each month then expect to see these before the end of the year :smokin

Nike-Air-Speed-Turf-Max-GreyBlack-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll cop both pairs on disco if they're as widely available as the Black/Volts.  Finish out my Fab 5 for this release along with the 49ers and Miami joints.

Yikes a white strap..not sure how I feel bout that..but the rest of the Bills/Giants colorway is nice IMO

Back
Top Bottom