Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

from the trailer you already know dude gets kidnapped
and the one with the beard
pays him out

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

well i guess iam the only one who didnt like it, i thought it was way overated, better or on the same level as half baked or old school? never, it wasnt even as good as harold and kumar 2, i smirked like twice

Yes you pretty much are the only one .... but not everyone is supposed to like this movie .. still the best movie if the year
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the pictures during the credits .... I need to do LV like that ...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

It was better than I expected, there wasn't a minute that pass by that I didn't laugh... Def should watch it for those who didn't but there is lots of nudity that was uncalled for
sick.gif
You talkin about dudes or females?
I'm guessin dudes because of the sick face.

Spoiler [+]
When fat jesus read a letter to the groom on the rooftop after they had their first shots, son did a blood brothers cutting of his hand, I was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at Black Doug...and me being the only person in a pack theater who was dying when he started talking about mixing up the bags... Only because I'VE Donethat Before

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

When fat jesus read a letter to the groom on the rooftop after they had their first shots, son did a blood brothers cutting of his hand, I was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
[/spoile
FAILED at the spoiler...

but that part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He is a single wolf in his pack
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha dude Allan was ridiculous.
def gonna cop this on blu-ray whenever it comes out. funniest movie i've seen a while.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eek.gif
laugh.gif
[/spoile
FAILED at the spoiler...

but that part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He is a single wolf in his pack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to my head was the Wedding Singer singing 50
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was def sleeping on this movie until my friends went to watch yesterday and I tagged along. Funniest movie I have ever seen in a while. Movie was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
from the beginning to even after the end (if you know what I mean).

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I just called my girl a r'tard
roll.gif

I really could say I laughed throughout the entire movie: Even at the one "sad" point of the movie
Spoiler [+]
When Allen was saying how he is worried about Doug, because he recently lost his grandfather. They asked how he passed, and he goes "World War II." (I think that is how it went).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

It was better than I expected, there wasn't a minute that pass by that I didn't laugh... Def should watch it for those who didn't but there is lots of nudity that was uncalled for
sick.gif
You talkin about dudes or females?
I'm guessin dudes because of the sick face.
the *$+ crack, the penis,
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

roll.gif

I really could say I laughed throughout the entire movie: Even at the one "sad" point of the movie
Spoiler [+]
When Allen was saying how he is worried about Doug, because he recently lost his grandfather. They asked how he passed, and he goes "World War II." (I think that is how it went).
laugh.gif
Highlight

"Yea he died ski'ing in Vermont on vacation during WW2"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Highlight

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes! I knew there was more to it
laugh.gif

Any movie with the dan band in it is gonna be classic: Starsky and Hutch, Old School, now this.

saw the movie last night with my date and it was really good.
i like the movie overall it was edited and shot really well.
who directed this? jeff phillips was it?
who ever hasnt seen it go see it. too many quotes.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Highlight

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes! I knew there was more to it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot about r'tard
roll.gif

Movie is hilarious. Gotta get the bootleg to hold me over till the dvd comes out.

Spoiler [+]
The speech after the shots before the night was classic. Dude was like "Then I met Doug's friends and, wait....could it be. YES! 2 more to the wolfpack."

Then when they was eatting breakfast and he showed Phil the baby jerking off. Then when Stu comes to the table like a couple minutes later he shows him, and the look on the babies face each time.

I hope the DVD (Unrated, of course) has scenes from each of the parties they went to that night.

Back
Top Bottom